FALCONS END 10 DAYS ABUJA TRAINING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
FALCONS END 10 DAYS ABUJA TRAINING

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FALCONS END 10 DAYS ABUJA TRAINING

Post by bushboy »

As long as that yeye coach is in charge, even 100 days of camping won't make a difference.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Why didnt they play a friendly match against another country say Cameroon or Mali?. Those French speaking Ghanaians are no joke o.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:30 am Why didnt they play a friendly match against another country say Cameroon or Mali?. Those French speaking Ghanaians are no joke o.
...it takes money to invite/host and play a friendly. Your NFA can't pay SE coach na to spend money on women football.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

It appears the training was specifically designed to integrate all the new invitees into his plan going forward. Notice that Most of the vetrans were not in camp and some of these players are in Nigeria for their first time

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

jette1 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:53 am It appears the training was specifically designed to integrate all the new invitees into his plan going forward. Notice that Most of the vetrans were not in camp and some of these players are in Nigeria for their first time

Very true

One of my closest friend's niece who plays for Watford Ladies was invited
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Akure4Life wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:50 am
jette1 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:53 am It appears the training was specifically designed to integrate all the new invitees into his plan going forward. Notice that Most of the vetrans were not in camp and some of these players are in Nigeria for their first time

Very true

It is not integration.
It is looking for the best possible & probable players/replacements.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 pm

Very true

It is not integration.
Please explain to us what is an integral without subverting yourself and read the article below where even the coach and official reinforced integration of home and away players

https://www.thenff.com/2021/11/waldrum- ... -in-abuja/

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

jette1 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:38 pm

Very true

It is not integration.
Please explain to us what is an integral without subverting yourself and read the article below where even the coach and official reinforced integration of home and away players

That has always been the case: he had them both in Turkey, he had both in Austria; he had both in US; he had both in Lagos.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:54 am
jette1 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:38 pm

Very true

It is not integration.

That has always been the case: he had them both in Turkey, he had both in Austria; he had both in US; he had both in Lagos.
But that’s not integration ?