SE Coach Update

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
SE Coach Update

Post by Goalgetter »

Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE Coach Update

Post by Odas »

Wow! Thus the contract with the NFF's sponsor stipulated ONLY a foreign person should be hired as our national team coaches?

Considering Amaju's love for anything foreign, I have doubt about this, but as a - smol pikin - what do I know? If they already have the resources of paying Rohr off, they need to hurry and do so.

However, with the AFCON a few weeks away, I don't think terminating Rohr this close to the AFCON tournanent is a good idea, in my opinion
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It doesn't need to be ratified. You have his phone and account numbers. What Rohr needs is an alert from the bank. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr has mastered the Naija craft, by the time Rohr is done with the NFF... they will be speaking German while Rohr will be blowing correct pidgin :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 pm Rohr has mastered the Naija craft, by the time Rohr is done with the NFF... they will be speaking German while Rohr will be blowing correct pidgin :taunt:
Eh hen, na wetin I like be this, teach those bagas!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Imagine the English FA telling the English that none of them will even be considered to be manager of the English national team. Nigeria is a sick country. I continue to pray for better days ahead. I want a NFF that reflect my values. Every one should be considered, both local and foreign. They also have to justify the selection to the public.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:37 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 pm Rohr has mastered the Naija craft, by the time Rohr is done with the NFF... they will be speaking German while Rohr will be blowing correct pidgin :taunt:
Eh hen, na wetin I like be this, teach those bagas!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I have seen different forumers say this in different ways. I dont know if you guys know how Nigeria works or if this is just mere ignorance.

One proverb which encapsulates Nigeria is "When two elephants fight, its the grass that suffers." The fact that you guys actually think "these bagas" will be the one to suffer is actually amusing and just shows how little the common Nigerian learns from his/her history.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Sports Minister Wants Local Coach For The Super Eagles Job
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

According to Shina Okeleji of the BBC:

NFF boss met Sports Minister to discuss Gernot Rohr's future. Rohr wants his money+4 months’ wages, WCQ2022 playoff & AFCON 2021Q bonus.

Ex-Serbia Mladen Krstajić - one of several options, according to a top official.

Jo Bonfrere, 75, HAS NOT applied.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Purity wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:41 pm According to Shina Okeleji of the BBC:

NFF boss met Sports Minister to discuss Gernot Rohr's future. Rohr wants his money+4 months’ wages, WCQ2022 playoff & AFCON 2021Q bonus.

Ex-Serbia Mladen Krstajić - one of several options, according to a top official.

Or else what?

He will continue to coach them for free while being owed?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmm, wow! I give Rohr a hand :clap: :clap: He and his legal team know what they are doing. Certainly he qualified us for AFCON and possibly would have qualified us for the Worldcup if left to do his coaching of the Super-eagles.

NFF, oya-oo, make una pay Rohr make him go jeje.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:21 pm

Or else what?

He will continue to coach them for free while being owed?
Yes! and I take that as a serious threat! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Hmm, wow! I give Rohr a hand :clap: :clap: He and his legal team know what they are doing. Certainly he qualified us for AFCON and possibly would have qualified us for the Worldcup if left to do his coaching of the Super-eagles.

And he will also pay for his own flight and hotel to the Nations Cup and force CAF to accredit him, as well. :rotf: :rotf: "If you dont pay me what you owe me, I will continue to work for you for free and spend my own money to do things for you! That should show you!!!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:32 pm

And he will also pay for his own flight and hotel to the Nations Cup and force CAF to accredit him, as well. :rotf: :rotf: "If you dont pay me what you owe me, I will continue to work for you for free and spend my own money to do things for you! That should show you!!!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Well, so far no coach has been hired; therefore, Rohr is still the coach of our team until either he is paid off, or a replacement is brought in.

Granted we don't know what the deal is behind closed door, but as we discuss this, I believe Rohr's salary is still accruing
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Rohr is doing what any of us will be doing if we were in his shoes and I do not blame him for it.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Odas wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:42 pm

Well, so far no coach has been hired; therefore, Rohr is still the coach of our team until either he is paid off, or a replacement is brought in.

Granted we don't know what the deal is behind closed door, but as we discuss this, I believe Rohr's salary is still accruing
That is not how it works chief.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Robbynice wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:53 pm Rohr is doing what any of us will be doing if we were in his shoes and I do not blame him for it.
What exactly is he doing?

He has to be 'working' until they formally relieve him of his duties.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Oga Dangote fit help bailout NFF.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:53 pm Rohr is doing what any of us will be doing if we were in his shoes and I do not blame him for it.
Babs please speak for yourself. In my present position, I will not continue employment for an employer who has breached my contract.

The truth is that Nigeria has no integrity and **** is also trash, who lacks integrity. No person with integrity will continue in a contract when the other party has breached. Usually, those who do that are those who also know that their hands are unclean.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Purity wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm Oga Dangote fit help bailout NFF.

You dont know rich people. Its only poor people who always ask rich people to "spend your money!" No wealthy person, who actually has a business mind, throws their money into the trash any how. Even when rich people donate to charity, they always get it back or more! e.g- they get huge tax breaks or they get new business or partnership out of it! To think a wealthy man will count money out of his pocket and just dash you is to think like a poor man! Trust me, rich people dont think like that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:42 pm

That is not how it works chief.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: its quite remarkable.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Always knew, Rohr was using NFF as his final pension plan. Oh well, Rohr believed in the SE project more than the NFF.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

In America (and most civilized world), if you dont take your yearly vacation, they will issue a probe on your department to assess whether there is something you are hiding. Firms do this privately--i know this for a fact!

Here, you have a man who has been humiliated and fired and he is refusing to leave and the natives are clapping! :rotf: :rotf: instead of them to ask the vital questions, why are you holding on so tight?? what is so special about Nigeria that you do not want to leave. What are you hiding? They didnt have to tell Oliseh twice, he packed his bags and walked! That is a man with integrity. Here, this one is holding on and even threatening us that he will spend his own money to serve us for the rest of his life. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Are we not concerned that there is something this fellow does not want us to uncover, when he is gone???