EMMANUEL DENNIS: It IS A LIE!! I did not refuse SE Call up......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford Star Emmanuel Dennis Shuns Call Up To Be Part Of Super Eagles Squad For AFCON

Post by vancity eagle »

Here we go.

I wonder. Is it his club putting pressure on him.

Or is he frustrated with Rohr and his antics.
Abbey
Egg
Egg
Re: Watford Star Emmanuel Dennis Shuns Call Up To Be Part Of Super Eagles Squad For AFCON

Post by Abbey »

No doubt he is on an ego trip. The sun is shining on him now and I hope he realizes that the sun may also set on him in the future.
He wants the spotlight to remain on him. Sitting on the bench at the AFCON may dim the light. He is one of my favorite players and I would like to see him start in one of the wing positions. But with the availability of Victor Moses and SAMU, I don't see any other options for him but the bench. And that idea may not be amenable to his liking.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

No way would Dennis deserve to be on the bench for SE.

Chukwueze ? Who cannot even start a match for his club, you've got to be joking.

Dennis is a sure starter for SE atm.

blame Rohr and is stupidity and cluelessness for this.

Imagine you have Dennis and this clown is still using Simon and Musa. I too would not show up. Imagine Aina sitting on the bench watching wastepipes like Collins playing ahead of him.

Rohr is too toxic for SE. He MUST be sacked.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

If this is true - and it is a big ‘if’- then he is displaying the same traits that have followed him around and have caused some to have reservations about him.
Like one of his previous coaches said,“He is not an easy guy.”
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:27 pm If this is true - and it is a big ‘if’- then he is displaying the same traits that have followed him around and have caused some to have reservations about him.
if it is true, and I suspect it is

we will have to know if it is a result of him not being "easy", or some kind of beef that he and Rohr seem to have.

It may even be a combination of both, and I think that is very likely.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Abbey wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:14 pm No doubt he is on an ego trip. The sun is shining on him now and I hope he realizes that the sun may also set on him in the future.
He wants the spotlight to remain on him. Sitting on the bench at the AFCON may dim the light. He is one of my favorite players and I would like to see him start in one of the wing positions. But with the availability of Victor Moses and SAMU, I don't see any other options for him but the bench. And that idea may not be amenable to his liking.
Did you see the video of **** laughing at the question posed about why Dennis was not invited? I'm sure the guy didn't take too kindly to that, and I was wondering what was so funny or why he was being so dismissive of a potential talent that can help your team as if you have too much talent you don't need him....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:20 pm No way would Dennis deserve to be on the bench for SE.

Chukwueze ? Who cannot even start a match for his club, you've got to be joking.

Imagine you have Dennis and this clown is still using Simon and Musa. I too would not show up. Imagine Aina sitting on the bench watching wastepipes like Collins playing ahead of him.

Did you even read my comment. I don't think Dennis has any confidence in the coaches selections. He may be assuming he won't be picked to start hence his vacillation to report to camp. Of these four wingers - Moses, Dennis, SAMU, and Chidera, I would pick Moses and Dennis to start. But will the coaches see that?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:31 pm
Abbey wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:14 pm No doubt he is on an ego trip. The sun is shining on him now and I hope he realizes that the sun may also set on him in the future.
Did you see the video of **** laughing at the question posed about why Dennis was not invited? I'm sure the guy didn't take too kindly to that, and I was wondering what was so funny or why he was being so dismissive of a potential talent that can help your team as if you have too much talent you don't need him....
the clown is happy with the likes of Simon and Musa.

Rohr MUST GO.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Anybody got a link to the video?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:31 pm
That's exactly why Rohr is in trouble today. Dennis and the other players on the bench are seeing that too. Why does this coach keep on inviting the likes of Onuachu, Shehu, Musa, the head scratcher Ighalo?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He was apparently upset that he was asked to play for the U23 team, when he was invited to the SE camp (he was U23 at that time) in 2019. Nigeria had lost the first leg of the qualifier 2-0 to Libya and needed extra firepower to help overturn that result in the 2nd leg.
The likes of Osimhen, Awoniyi, Okereke, Chukwueze, Awaziem and Uzoho were moved over to the U23 squad for this match. Nigeria won 4-0, with Osimhen hitting a hattrick and Okereke scoring also. Dennis felt he should have remained in the SE, even though he came in as a sub in that game and provided a vital assist.
In this case, it would be nice to know why he has supposedly asked to be excused from the SE.
Caveat - Take whatever comes from Owngoal with a grain of salt..
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:30 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:27 pm If this is true - and it is a big ‘if’- then he is displaying the same traits that have followed him around and have caused some to have reservations about him.
if it is true, and I suspect it is

we will have to know if it is a result of him not being "easy", or some kind of beef that he and Rohr seem to have.

It may even be a combination of both, and I think that is very likely.
Last edited by Otitokoro on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Haba
It is not by force. If he doesn't want to play he doesn't have to. No need to trash his reputation. And Chukwuze should start for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Based on?
You people have started with all this nonsense.
How does he map into the team?
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:20 pm No way would Dennis deserve to be on the bench for SE.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

CE is just full of paranoid mugus and dunces these days.

Why should he go? Why? 6 senior players have already written to the NFF about the state of affairs and uncertainty facing the team as they begin preparations for AFCON.

1, A month to the completion there's no coach. Existing coach in Limbo and no plan to replace.
2, You owe bonuses to the players that you can't pay.
3, You want the best team to win under unreasonable circumstances with little support.
4, You're basically going to put something together and see if it works.

Meanwhile, Dennis, one of the hottest players in world football is supposed to put the most important period of his career aside and come join the train to nowhere. You must be outta ya freaking mind! This is only the beginning, other players will pull out too. The ignorance of Nigerian officials and fans is catching up on them.

Well done Dennis the menace. He's a real smart guy. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 pm Haba
It is not by force. If he doesn't want to play he doesn't have to. No need to trash his reputation. And Chukwuze should start for Nigeria.
He will be banned by FIFA if he turns down the AFCON invitation.
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:04 pm CE is just full of paranoid mugus and dunces these days.

Why should he go? Why? 6 senior players have already written to the NFF about the state of affairs and uncertainty facing the team as they begin preparations for AFCON.

1, A month to the completion there's no coach. Existing coach in Limbo and no plan to replace.
3, Yoi want to team to win under unreasonable circumstances with little support.

Meanwhile, Dennis, one of the hottest players in world football is supposed to put the most important period of his career aside and come join the train to nowhere. You must be outta ya freaking mind! This is only the beginning, other players will pull out too. The ignorance of Nigerian officials and fans is catching up on them.

Rohr is not coming back. Prepare yourself and move on.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:06 pm
I am not aware that you can be banned if you refuse to play for your national team. Please direct me to the FiFa rules. Emanuel Dennis is okay. Not a player that is of great importance to the team. Hasnt been a part of qualifiers. Hasnt even played for Nigeria before. So why all of the headache. Ebe like say we are losing Lionel Messi.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:06 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:04 pm CE is just full of paranoid mugus and dunces these days.

3, Yoi want to team to win under unreasonable circumstances with little support.

Rohr is not coming back. Prepare yourself and move on.
Who is the coach? Is he secretly preparing the team?
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I dont think so.

He can only be banned if his club refuses to release him and he WANTS to come.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:22 pm
I dont think so.

He can only be banned if his club refuses to release him and he WANTS to come.
nah, if he is called up and doesn't come whether he wants to or not, he will be banned.

I for one agree with him, in the famous words of mike jones

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

boo hoo hoo.. keep crying! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Then he should announce retirement from international football. This is not slavery! No one should be forced to provide service to anybody. Its not by force to play international football! WTF?! And In fact if FIFA dares any sh11t, he should get a lawyer and go to court. No one can be forced to play for any country! Its absolutely imbecilic for anyone to say otherwise. Have you lost your mind???! So someone says "I no do" and you say "you must do??" :rotf: :rotf: its a different ball game if the player wants to and the club is the one preventing the player. THIS IS NOT SLAVERY!

The likes of the Ghana man @ Southampton too has refused to play for Ghana.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?