Nacho sinks further down the bench

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nacho sinks further down the bench

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:37 pm There is no mystery to what is happening with Nacho and I called it out before.

You all cried racism and other nonsense. I guess Daka is a European.

Nacho cannot play lone striker, he also cannot play AM.

He is very limited in the position he plays and as Leicester, SIMILAR TO SE, functions best in a 433 Nacho will find it hard to play much for either Leicester or SE.

He needs to define himself either as a top/lone striker or AM, and work on his craft for either position, because he is poor at both.
Not sure how you can say they function best playing 4-3-3 as they keep falling down the EPL table this season, while they were going the opposite direction and finished top 5 playing a different formation…but na you and Rogers know sha…he will continue unless one of his pets gets hurt and he is forced to switch to what was working last season.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nacho sinks further down the bench

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:36 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:37 pm There is no mystery to what is happening with Nacho and I called it out before.

You all cried racism and other nonsense. I guess Daka is a European.

Nacho cannot play lone striker, he also cannot play AM.

He is very limited in the position he plays and as Leicester, SIMILAR TO SE, functions best in a 433 Nacho will find it hard to play much for either Leicester or SE.

He needs to define himself either as a top/lone striker or AM, and work on his craft for either position, because he is poor at both.
Not sure how you can say they function best playing 4-3-3 as they keep falling down the EPL table this season, while they were going the opposite direction and finished top 5 playing a different formation…but na you and Rogers know sha…he will continue unless one of his pets gets hurt and he is forced to switch to what was working last season.
one victory over watford and all was right with the 4-3-3 and the world again... i suspect if they get dumped out of europe this week that might be all she wrote for brendan.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.