Editorial Board of the Nigerian GUARDIAN: On Gernot Rohr......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Editorial Board of the Nigerian GUARDIAN: On Gernot Rohr......

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:06 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:33 pm Dammy,

Naa waa for you ooo!!! So you accuse me of being an agent and now I have become the Editorial Board of The Guardian. I must be all over the place, abi???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bros, people have varying opinions and you must leave with it. I will continue to post those opinions wherever I can find them because members of this site deserve to read about these varying opinions. They shall never be muted.
Up until recently, anyone who critic Rohr is an agent according to Dammy.

Dammy is now a disgruntled agent himself, since he has turned on Rohr.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was also in FULL SUPPORT of coach Rohr, but after the draw with Sierra Leone in a game we were leading by three goals; at least, I gave up on him
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Naa waa for you ooo!!! So you accuse me of being an agent and now I have become the Editorial Board of The Guardian. I must be all over the place, abi???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bros, people have varying opinions and you must leave with it. I will continue to post those opinions wherever I can find them because members of this site deserve to read about these varying opinions. They shall never be muted.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was also in FULL SUPPORT of coach Rohr, but after the draw with Sierra Leone in a game we were leading by three goals; at least, I gave up on him
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Odas wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:53 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was also in FULL SUPPORT of coach Rohr, but after the draw with Sierra Leone in a game we were leading by three goals; at least, I gave up on him
Leading by four goals, you mean.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Odas wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:53 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was also in FULL SUPPORT of coach Rohr, but after the draw with Sierra Leone in a game we were leading by three goals; at least, I gave up on him
Leading by four goals, you mean.
Oh, was it by four (4) goals? I thought it was 4-1 against Sierra Leone at a point in the game. Well, perhaps it's 4-0 like you said. If so, then yes, I meant 4-0
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:58 pm This is what I meant by the subjective case against Rohr.
All about opinion.
Which is important too, but can easily be countered because everyone is entitled to an opinion.
If it’s a majority opinion, it usually ends up carrying the day regardless.
Why are you making this about Rohr only.
The NFF, led by Amaju Pinnick, assumed the management of football with a pledge to do things differently and develop the game, beginning with the Super Eagles.

A bigger elephant in Nigerian Sports is the lack of developmental ideas and sustainable programmes across the board, which has reduced sports to attending competitions and attempting to win by hook or by crook. Three months after the local league came to a wrap, the 2021/22 season is yet to begin. Female football league has not had a calendar season in years. And where is school sport today? There is more to football than qualifying for World Cups and making up the numbers with foreign-based talents. Ideally, the sport should develop Nigerian youths and from the grassroots.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim