We know the answer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
We know the answer

Post by highbury »

It's clear that Rohr has not and will not be fired. If he was going to be fired, it would have been done earlier. I know Nigeria is a crazy country where anything can happen. Not this time. No doubt Rohr is taking us to AFCON. I hope they haven't destabilized the team with this talk of firing. It's Coach Rohr folks. Everything else is nonsense.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Re: We know the answer

Post by Goalgetter »

I doubt it. The utter lack of confidence in Rhor’s ability is so pervasive that his position is untenable. I think Pinnick is trying to make sure that a new coach is well in place before any official statements about Rhor’s disengagement. I the past the NFA/NFF have made hurried statements about disengagement with replacement. Pinnick is trying to avoid that.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Goalgetter wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:29 am I doubt it. The utter lack of confidence in Rhor’s ability is so pervasive that his position is untenable. I think Pinnick is trying to make sure that a new coach is well in place before any official statements about Rhor’s disengagement. I the past the NFA/NFF have made hurried statements about disengagement with replacement. Pinnick is trying to avoid that.

So naive :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:43 pm
Goalgetter wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:29 am I doubt it. The utter lack of confidence in Rhor’s ability is so pervasive that his position is untenable. I think Pinnick is trying to make sure that a new coach is well in place before any official statements about Rhor’s disengagement. I the past the NFA/NFF have made hurried statements about disengagement with replacement. Pinnick is trying to avoid that.

So naive :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Which new coach wants to be 'well in place' on the eve of a major tournament?
:?: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges