Vic Mo - LW or RWB ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Vic Mo - LW or RWB ?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/moses-re ... es-return/

I swear, the best news we've had in the last yr is Vic MO coming back to the team. His return will help stabilize the team and put less pressure on the MF to create amongst other pluses he brings.

Which position would you like to see him play when he returns? RWB or LW?

A lot of people like thev352 but I think we should play on him on the left side like he did before leaving. Dennis/chukwueze could play on the right. Damn. Too bad Osihmen got injured. Imagine Vic M- osihmen- Dennis combo? Wow!

Eagles about to rise again!
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vic Mo - LW or RWB ?

Post by fabio »

It remains for Mikel Obi to come back :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:09 pm It remains for Mikel Obi to come back :taunt: :taunt:
Omooo , no be lie o!

As of today , the 7th day of the 12th month of the year 2021 of our lord Olodumare, I will very gladly take an old Mikel over Iwobi.

Ami Ase.! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:05 pm
fabio wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:09 pm It remains for Mikel Obi to come back :taunt: :taunt:
Omooo , no be lie o!

As of today , the 7th day of the 12th month of the year 2021 of our lord Olodumare, I will very gladly take an old Mikel over Iwobi.

Ami Ase.! :thumbs:
Mikel ke? Mikel is done! I bet you your grandson will beat him in a foot race :)
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dunce.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

It is a shame that when the world is moving forward, Nigeria keeps looking in the rearview mirror. Who did this to us? All the '94 groups all over the world are now prominent coaches in clubs and for national teams; but our '94 class of players are never given a look in.
Don't we have young players of immense abilities that can be encouraged and groomed to be our flag bearers? Cry my beloved country. Who did this to us?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Igugu wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:57 am It is a shame that when the world is moving forward, Nigeria keeps looking in the rearview mirror. Who did this to us? All the '94 groups all over the world are now prominent coaches in clubs and for national teams; but our '94 class of players are never given a look in.
Don't we have young players of immense abilities that can be encouraged and groomed to be our flag bearers? Cry my beloved country. Who did this to us?
Look, Neither merit nor strategy mean much in Nigeria, we're just dealing with the hand that we've dealt ourselves and football is one of the few outlets .

The 94 players have done well but Nigeria is not that type of a country where deserving people get a chance. Nigeria killed Keshi and Amodu with stress and lack of payment to help treat their medical issues, the same people calling for a LC now are the same who wanted Keshi fired. When Pa Oni went to WC 02 he was dubbed a PE teacher. Amodu qualified but got stabbed.

Until we begin to trust ourselves and rid ourselves of colonial and inferiority complex we'll be followers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:16 am
Igugu wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:57 am It is a shame that when the world is moving forward, Nigeria keeps looking in the rearview mirror. Who did this to us? All the '94 groups all over the world are now prominent coaches in clubs and for national teams; but our '94 class of players are never given a look in.
Look, Neither merit nor strategy mean much in Nigeria, we're just dealing with the hand that we've dealt ourselves and football is one of the few outlets .

The 94 players have done well but Nigeria is not that type of a country where deserving people get a chance. Nigeria killed Keshi and Amodu with stress and lack of payment to help treat their medical issues, the same people calling for a LC now are the same who wanted Keshi fired. When Pa Oni went to WC 02 he was dubbed a PE teacher. Amodu qualified but got stabbed.

Until we begin to trust ourselves and rid ourselves of colonial and inferiority complex we'll be followers.
VE is a classic case of colonial and inferiority complex. I am sure he'd always wanted a white girlfriend or boyfriend
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It's only Nigerians that considers a 31 year old player that still performs at top level as looking in the rearview mirror. Victor Moses is still very relevant for Nigeria. Whatever transpired between him and Rohr in Russia should have been squashed before now. Since his exit from the team, we have struggled against credible opponents. This is a big boost to our team.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Moses' agent already saying "Moses isnt so excited to be comming back" and "he will only play for a year"

Now I dont know how true these reports are but

If this is the kind of attitude that he will be bringing, then we dont need him. He is not Ronaldo.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:45 am Moses' agent already saying "Moses isnt so excited to be comming back" and "he will only play for a year"

If this is the kind of attitude that he will be bringing, then we dont need him. He is not Ronaldo.
Let me guess, your source is owngoalnigeria...yeah don't ask me how I knew
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Victor moses is still very needed at the SE...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:18 am
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:45 am Moses' agent already saying "Moses isnt so excited to be comming back" and "he will only play for a year"

Most things in Nigeria have an agenda. The first casualty of a Victor Moses return will be Moses Simon-who happens to be very close to the publisher of Owngoalnigeria.com
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

But Moses Simon was playing with Victor Moses when he was in the team. Abi you you wan make Simon comot for the team? Agenda?
Obong wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:15 pm

Most things in Nigeria have an agenda. The first casualty of a Victor Moses return will be Moses Simon-who happens to be very close to the publisher of Owngoalnigeria.com
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 pm But Moses Simon was playing with Victor Moses when he was in the team. Abi you you wan make Simon comot for the team? Agenda?

Nope. Samuel Kalu is definitely out, Lookman will be watching with VE , Onyekuru put. The wingers going to AFCON will be Vic Mo, Simon, Chukwueze and Musa. Ejuke will go as a MF.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:13 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 pm But Moses Simon was playing with Victor Moses when he was in the team. Abi you you wan make Simon comot for the team? Agenda?

Nope. Samuel Kalu is definitely out, Lookman will be watching with VE , Onyekuru put. The wingers going to AFCON will be Vic Mo, Simon, Chukwueze and Musa. Ejuke will go as a MF.
on what basis should Musa be going to the AFCON, what's his club form?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:16 pm

You know Musa is going to Afcon, no need to even discuss am. He's captain, legend and has the coach's support and the Nff.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:34 pm

You know Musa is going to Afcon, no need to even discuss am. He's captain, legend and has the coach's support and the Nff.
:rotf:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

How many of our ‘94 class are currently coaching at club level in and out of the country?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He is going on the same basis Keshi was on the plane to USA ‘94 and Yobo on the plane to AFCON 2013.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief, did somebody tell you that our Class of ‘94 have each individually been rejected by Nigerian clubs or even clubs across Africa?
Or are we expected to allow them just walk into the SE setup?
I’m confused.

Amuneke, Amokachi, Finidi, Eguavon and Oliseh are the only five that we know of that have been ambitious enough to go into coaching, three of whom have even had a shot at the full national team.

Then there’s Emenalo who isn’t exactly a coach but is top notch at what he does. So who are you referring to?
There seems to be this belief that Nigeria owes our ex footballers a living, or that Nigeria should be expected to train them to the highest levels of coaching.
I’m not sure that is what you are saying but like all of us they have to work for their own higher education and then apply it for all to see and assess.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

At least one positive thing with Moses in the squad is that if he plays, Musa for one is less likely to play.
Secondly, since we have a coach that has no idea about coordinated attacking football and depends on individuals that can and have previously delivered for SE, better to have Moses on the team. Clearly without guidance the likes of Chukwueze, Kalu, Lookman, Ejuke etc will all be running into cul de sacs when teams in Africa tighten up their defences. We also offer little from the middle.

In our current situation, inviting Moses (if willing to come) is a no brainer.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:34 pm

You just summarised exactly what is wrong with the eagles!