Why Iheanacho is not playing at Leicester…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why Iheanacho is not playing at Leicester…

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Here’s all you need to know about why Iheanacho isn’t playing at Leicester. In spite of his tremendous goal-scoring ability, the boss isn’t just feeling him. The idea that Nacho can only play in one type of formation is just absurd to the point of juvenility. Nacho, please come to your senses and leave that club for your own good before it’s too late❗️

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... ng-6312371

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why Iheanacho is not playing at Leicester…

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Why not loan him out in January if he's not needed at the club? Nacho himself has to make a fuss about this and turn in a transfer request. Joking and laughing around while all you do is clap on the bench is affecting his career. Rodgers wouldn't do this to an English player with Nachos talent level. Madison had a awful for 2 months of the season but he still got to start most games.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sometimes it's not so much about the club, it's the players ambition to be better by taking chances... It appears Kele is content been a bench warmer/impact sub player... at 25 when you're already at the peak of your career, you should be pushing for a move already come the next transfer window! there are decent mid table premier league teams that will quickly rush to sign up Kele if he was serious about leaving Leicester... heck even some top teams in Europe will sign him up! We're talking about one of the highest goal scorers last season in the toughest league in the world for Goodness sake not some crap player just stealing a fortune! but the boy just gives off the vibe of someone who doesn't care, as long as he keeps getting paid then nothing else matters.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Been saying he should leave that club for 2 years but last season, I thought he had broken out and I was wrong.

But mumu Rodgers is essentially saying that he had a winning formula but decided to blow it up…cause???? Now the team is struggling and Kele ain’t playing.

Last season, to my surprise, Leicester was most dynamic with Vardy as support striker and Kele as main striker. Vardy unsettles a defense and then Kele could clean up
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It makes no sense, your highest goal scorer last season and as of last week the top assist man at the club. He just isn't in the coach's plan. May Leicester continue to lose

When the media keeps questioning the coach why the player isn't playing , then you know the coach is clueless on using his best assets
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

guy is coaching on borrowed time, a loss to napoli tomorrow and newcastle on the weekend and he's outta there.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

You sure this guy is not trying to sabotage the team? Because he is not making sense at all.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

King Futcha wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:02 pm guy is coaching on borrowed time, a loss to napoli tomorrow and newcastle on the weekend and he's outta there.

I think he has a longer time than that, he'll last till December.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:37 pm
King Futcha wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:02 pm guy is coaching on borrowed time, a loss to napoli tomorrow and newcastle on the weekend and he's outta there.
I think he has a longer time than that, he'll last till December.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Till 'December?' Which December are you referring to, Emir? We are in December already.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

In all seriousness, the push/complain is all Nacho's responsibility. If he wants to keep warming the bench, dat one na him wahala
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:17 pm In all seriousness, the push/complain is all Nacho's responsibility. If he wants to keep warming the bench, dat one na him wahala

Nacho was asked to work and improve, he did and became top scorer last season. It's not righthe should demand a transfer.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:02 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:17 pm In all seriousness, the push/complain is all Nacho's responsibility. If he wants to keep warming the bench, dat one na him wahala
Nacho was asked to work and improve, he did and became top scorer last season. It's not righthe should demand a transfer.
Well, he (Nacho) worked as instructed and improved, yet nothing changed, isn't it time for him to see the 'handwriting' and seek alternative options?

I am not in the profession, nor am I an agent, so I don't know how things works, but I think Nacho holds the cards.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:58 pm
Well, he (Nacho) worked as instructed and improved, yet nothing changed, isn't it time for him to see the 'handwriting' and seek alternative options?

I am not in the profession, nor am I an agent, so I don't know how things works, but I think Nacho holds the cards.
BOOM!!! It is up to Iheanacho. If he feels comfortable chopping bench, naim own wahala be dat.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Seems he did not make the trip to napoli ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:48 pm Seems he did not make the trip to napoli ?
small covid outbreak, they did not say that he had covid but he is amongst the sick
Saints baby we did it
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:43 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:58 pm

BOOM!!! It is up to Iheanacho. If he feels comfortable chopping bench, naim own wahala be dat.
This is the issue.. Kelechi has consistently shown that he is ok with hanging around whatever club he is with until they tell him he is no longer required as he has done during his stint with Man City and is also doing at Leicester.

I may be wrong but I peg this down to a lack of ambition on his part and a willingness to settle. In contrast, you can see Osimhen was very deliberate with the decisions around what clubs he went to because he recognized the importance of getting regular playing time and how that would aid his development as a player and enable him reach his potential.

I think he needs someone to help him identify what his long term career goals are and then use that to drive out what options would enable him reach those goals. If his goal is just to be a squad player and get paid the way he is being paid right now, then there would be no further action required. However, if he has ambitions of being the best that he can be in the game and along the way get the money, recognition and respect that comes with that, then he needs to start looking for a club where he would be getting regular playing time.

Bottom line is that at 25 time is beginning to run out on him as he has only about one more major contract to sign after his current contract expires so I would hope he would start thinking wisely about how to use whatever professional football years he has remaining.