Final Verdict: Covid19 Out, Omicron In

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Final Verdict: Covid19 Out, Omicron In

Post by chief nfachairman »

While I supported Rohr due to his records. detailed invitations and organization of the SE, I was disgusted with his team's style of play. SO when he was fired, I didnt mind, my only concern is that its too close to a major tourny and WC playoffs. I believe the best option was to maintain Rohr and give him a top NIgerian assistant that wuold work with Rohr to ensure we play beautiful attacking football and after the WC, this assiatant can take over. BUt alas, he has been fired.
Covid 19 OUT!!

Mr Eguavon was hired to take over from Rohr on an interim basis (IN nigeria, it could be permanent). Eguavon was fired from the SE job over 13yrs ago for poor team play and performance, after that, he coached a team in SA for just 3months and was let go, and ever since he has coached in the domestic league, not been able to keep a job past 8 months. IN the past 4yrs, he hasnt coached anywhere.
Omicron IN!!

We should be asking for the head of the NFF chairman and whoever came up with this useless appointments. NIgeria must not settle for less. We must do better than Rohr whether nIgerian or foreign coach.