2022 Nigerian Professional Football League

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022 Nigerian Professional Football League

Post by Sunset »

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Wish they just add the club names instead of making curious followers try to figure out the club logos.

Nice initiative.
Sunset wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:51 pm
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

That would defeat the purpose of it being a graphic though and a logo would appeal more to those curious followers.
YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:47 pm Wish they just add the club names instead of making curious followers try to figure out the club logos.

Nice initiative.
Sunset wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:51 pm
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Narrow escape on goals difference :taunt: :taunt:. Thanks to Kano Pillars official for assaulting a referee and earning his club a 6-point deduction.
What has changed??
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Interesting school of thought. One logo, one graphic would sail through most boardroom jaw jaw but multiple to satisfy the perceived curiosity of a percentage of the audience? Granted that I do see this a lot but an unnecessary corresponding mapping below the graphic would become a necessity to capture the not too curious unless they are strangely considered negligible. A more practical choice that captures all audience would be having the club name as part of the text part with the players' names. The players' names did not defeat the purpose of it being a graphic, it's part of a graphic representation. Examples abound.

I follow the Nigerian league and I can't even recognize just one logo there and sure won't go searching. I guess it works for them & probably not a lot is at stake to care, at least I'm glad they are not giving us graphics of league standing with logo only :D
Sunset wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:38 pm That would defeat the purpose of it being a graphic though and a logo would appeal more to those curious followers.
YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:47 pm Wish they just add the club names instead of making curious followers try to figure out the club logos.

Nice initiative.
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Pheeewwwww!!! That was close... I was preparing my 'potmanto' (portmanteau) to disappear for a few weeks :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukwala wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:08 pm Narrow escape on goals difference :taunt: :taunt:. Thanks to Kano Pillars official for assaulting a referee and earning his club a 6-point deduction.
What has changed??

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:16 pm Pheeewwwww!!! That was close... I was preparing my 'potmanto' (portmanteau) to disappear for a few weeks :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukwala wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:08 pm Narrow escape on goals difference :taunt: :taunt:. Thanks to Kano Pillars official for assaulting a referee and earning his club a 6-point deduction.
What has changed??
Not to worry, our teams are both 5th, one from the top, the other from the bottom :taunt:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I see Shooting narrowly escaped relegation. Now I have to endure them for one more season🤔

… but what happened to the great Rangers International? They must have stumbled down the stretch. Well, we look forward to better game management next season❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:31 am I see Shooting narrowly escaped relegation. Now I have to endure them for one more season🤔

… but what happened to the great Rangers International? They must have stumbled down the stretch. Well, we look forward to better game management next season❗️

Cheers.
Rangers have themselves to blame fluttering away points at home down the home stretch.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Champs oh! To win league sweet well well oh. Rivers FC one love! :D :D :D :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!