Another Eguavoen interview

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Abbey
Egg
Egg
Re: Another Eguavoen interview

Post by Abbey »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:08 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:36 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:21 pm I hope he doesn't defer too much to his assistants, there're sone real crooks posing as assistants. Salisu is a convicted crook, Dr Eguoje a cerified blacjk market agent and Igbogun is an agent moonlighting as a ciach.
Basically all of ****s co-conspirators and crooked crew…

Don't you think it's wrong for a country fighting endemic corruption to have an assistant coach that was busted for collecting bribe and another that's never had a real job coaching on staff? Just because they worked with Rohr doesn't make it ok either, they're NFF employees.
But you were not shouting OLE and BARAWO when Rohr was in charge :taunt: :)
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Another Eguavoen interview

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abbey wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:57 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:08 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:36 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:21 pm I hope he doesn't defer too much to his assistants, there're sone real crooks posing as assistants. Salisu is a convicted crook, Dr Eguoje a cerified blacjk market agent and Igbogun is an agent moonlighting as a ciach.
Basically all of ****s co-conspirators and crooked crew…

Don't you think it's wrong for a country fighting endemic corruption to have an assistant coach that was busted for collecting bribe and another that's never had a real job coaching on staff? Just because they worked with Rohr doesn't make it ok either, they're NFF employees.
But you were not shouting OLE and BARAWO when Rohr was in charge :taunt: :)
I did actually, opened a thread on him when they wanted to bring him back. Nigeria should have zero tolerance for corruption on all levels.
OCCUPY NFF!!