I change my mind

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
I change my mind

Post by Tobi17 »

Haven given this whole new coaching situation a deep thought, I've come to realize that the sacking of Rohr was a terrible mistake (the bad timing of it aside) by NFF. Rohr actually made us play exciting football and we are still a young team that was learning under him... I'm sure our team is till among if not the youngest squad going into this AFCON tournament with the average player age been 25! Rohr was a world class coach under whom we played tiki-taka football, now the greatest mistake of the NFF was hiring a local coach knowing how corrupt they are...

I say WE BRING BACK ROHR! he will take us back to glory days.
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I change my mind

Post by megapro »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 am Haven given this whole new coaching situation a deep thought, I've come to realize that the sacking of Rohr was a terrible mistake (the bad timing of it aside) by NFF. Rohr actually made us play exciting football and we are still a young team that was learning under him... I'm sure our team is till among if not the youngest squad going into this AFCON tournament with the average player age been 25! Rohr was a world class coach under whom we played tiki-taka football, now the greatest mistake of the NFF was hiring a local coach knowing how corrupt they are...

:rotf:
I've not been here for years
Seriously
Do such posts make it here?
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

megapro wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 am Haven given this whole new coaching situation a deep thought, I've come to realize that the sacking of Rohr was a terrible mistake (the bad timing of it aside) by NFF. Rohr actually made us play exciting football and we are still a young team that was learning under him... I'm sure our team is till among if not the youngest squad going into this AFCON tournament with the average player age been 25! Rohr was a world class coach under whom we played tiki-taka football, now the greatest mistake of the NFF was hiring a local coach knowing how corrupt they are...

:rotf:
I've not been here for years
Seriously
Do such posts make it here?
Tobi’s attempt at satire.
He obviously hasn’t “moved on” as frequently claimed.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi is very unstable. Today he says left, tomorrow middle and then next week center....regardless even if this is satire. There are 3 people who've been spamming this forum for the last week, tobi, kongi and VE.... it is becoming tiring and boring. We dey Christmas and these fellas are losing it .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Tobi has completely done a 360 on the coaching issue. Bro should take a stand. Much prop to BP on this. Like it or not (I personally think sacking was ill-timed) stance on Rohr has not changed in eons. Convictions matter.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Everywhere u look na corruption. NFF, coaches and now fans. Fans of SE have become corrupt too. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!