On Behalf of all Nigerians.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
On Behalf of all Nigerians.

Post by highbury »

Please someone to ask the NFF to please publish the details of the foreign coache's contract if the hiring is true. That is the where the devil is. Trust me! The contract must be made available to the public. I know every Nigerian who clamors for transparency will not object to this.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: On Behalf of all Nigerians.

Post by highbury »

Colin Udoh, you need to relay this. I know you read this
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg leave stone chop rice. The man has 2 games to qualify for wodcop, u no feel sorry for him? The contract is irrelevant. What? You want him to build a new SE if he fails to qualify for the World Cup after having 9 jobs in 9 yrs? Omo.... Nigeria wahala no consign coach Peso. Na u get wahala. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

highbury wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:04 pm Please someone to ask the NFF to please publish the details of the foreign coache's contract if the hiring is true. That is the where the devil is. Trust me! The contract must be made available to the public. I know every Nigerian who clamors for transparency will not object to this.
highbury,

Seriously, it is important to know the worth of this contract, which basically is a 2-5+ match contract (2 WCQs + 3 WC+ contract). At the low end, how much would it be per game if it ends up being two WCQs? How much does it come out per game? It smells like the LagerbacK heist. Just saying.

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics