SE Camp updates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: SE Camp updates

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:34 am It has no bearing on real game outcomes but I have to say Egu interviews are so much more insightful to Rohr.

I think FIFA should ban foreign coaches. Everyone in every squad including the back room staff should be from the nation they are representing.
Kpom
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Good analysis of the squad..
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:51 am
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:34 am It has no bearing on real game outcomes but I have to say Egu interviews are so much more insightful to Rohr.

I think FIFA should ban foreign coaches. Everyone in every squad including the back room staff should be from the nation they are representing.
Kpom
Agree. He speaks well. Measured but assured. For the record though he said a couple things that would have gotten your blood boiling if Rohr had said it:1) we respect every team 2) we need luck. Just saying wow, that last one would have been dissected a thousand ways.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

kawawa wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:13 pm

Kpom
Agree. He speaks well. Measured but assured. For the record though he said a couple things that would have gotten your blood boiling if Rohr had said it:1) we respect every team 2) we need luck. Just saying wow, that last one would have been dissected a thousand ways.
Mba...focus on the first thing he said, when the interviewer asked him about the opposition we are up against. Rohr would have gone on to play things down and talked about having a young team and hyping the status of Salah and the rest playing for 'ze big clubs'..Egu knocked that question for 6. :thumb:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr Shows wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Speaks well and is knowledgeable, but is not necessary the best analysis...IMO. He said individually Egypt is better than us but we are better as a collective. Like for reals? Egypt that is a one man team and relies on the collective and the fact that the rest of their players are homebased and will have that desired chemistry? I think we can get a result in that Egypt game and need to stop fearing Salah who can be and was neutralized last AFCON.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:35 pm
Mr Shows wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Speaks well and is knowledgeable, but is not necessary the best analysis...IMO. He said individually Egypt is better than us but we are better as a collective. Like for reals? Egypt that is a one man team and relies on the collective and the fact that the rest of their players are homebased and will have that desired chemistry? I think we can get a result in that Egypt game and need to stop fearing Salah who can be and was neutralized last AFCON.
Good analysis all the same...

I'll take a stalemate draw with Egypt, where our defence unit shows good organisation and pockets Salah and our m/f is able to find the channels to get the ball to the strikers.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Kpom
You are not wrong. But the overall chat is still miles bettwr
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Pitch is bumpy and dry. I can also see primary yellowing. It needs a level cut. You can see from the movement of the ball, that pitch aint it.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

DIMKA76 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:17 pm Pitch is bumpy and dry. I can also see primary yellowing. It needs a level cut. You can see from the movement of the ball, that pitch aint it.
Where? Can you point to the time on the video where you see this?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UP DANGOTE.

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:51 am All the cement, spaghetti , sugar and salt we've been buying has finally paid off. The Abuja stadium looks really good folks. Abeg help me look am to make sure no be fim trick. Looks impressive to me. :clap: :clap: :clap:
On another thread, Otitokoro said he had just come back from Nigeria and the MKO Stadium in Abuja is a "total disgrace" in his words.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kpom
oh, you ignored when he said, they should be also concerened about Nigeria ? smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:22 pm

Kpom
oh, you ignored when he said, they should be also concerened about Nigeria ? smh
Abi...**** only talks up other teams and talks down his team which is so odd...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:34 am It has no bearing on real game outcomes but I have to say Egu interviews are so much more insightful compared to Rohr’s.

Isn't what you think FIFA should do, 'discriminatory?'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

For some reason I feel Guinea Bissau will prove to be a more tricky test than Egypt.. We'll beat Egypt btw
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chidera Ejuke interview on the AFCON

Post by 1naija »

Guys, king Yobo is still in shape. He can kit up to bail us out if we get in a bind. Kudos to the NFF for having the vision to beg Yobo to join the coaching team.

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:48 am
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Odas wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:34 am It has no bearing on real game outcomes but I have to say Egu interviews are so much more insightful compared to Rohr’s.

Isn't what you think FIFA should do, 'discriminatory?'
Nope. Foreign players are not eligible unless they change allegiance. Should be the same for staff.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Chidera Ejuke interview on the AFCON

Post by waka-man »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:26 pm Guys, king Yobo is still in shape. He can kit up to bail us out if we get in a bind. Kudos to the NFF for having the vision to beg Yobo to join the coaching team.

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:48 am
If that’s what you call in shape, Agu is world’s fittest man. Yobo looks like he’s been over-indexing on stout since his retirement.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Is the first part of your post related to the second in any way or are these two separate observations lumped together?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

GCFR has stormed camp. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chei, Musa don enter camp... My babalawo must refund me :twisted:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

niyi wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:04 pm

Is the first part of your post related to the second in any way or are these two separate observations lumped together?
The word “lump” is an interesting one. Let me help by being very explicit:

I happy say na Naija man dey coach compared to the oyinbo wey just dey chop our money anihow. E go nice make fifa ban dis nonsense foreign coach nonsense.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:32 pm Chei, Musa don enter camp... My babalawo must refund me :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

mystic wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:07 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:32 pm Chei, Musa don enter camp... My babalawo must refund me :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Juju pass juju, :taunt: