SE Camp updates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Re: SE Camp updates

Post by Goalgetter »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:35 pm
Goalgetter wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 am Re Awaziem I don’t believe that he had an ankle injury. Ankle injury doesn’t Barr anyone from being in the public for as long as he was out of sight. They can do better than that. Either way I’m glad he is back to training. Sounds more like COVID. No need for them to lie lie the way they did.
He would have been isolated if he had Covid, he was only absent from training but participated in other team activities from the videos watched.
Oh ok.. fair point if that’s the case.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Eagles practice penalties ahead of round of 16 : Okoye shaky; Sadiq, Olayinka miss

Nigeria's caretaker coach Augustine Eguavoen is aware that the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations round of sixteen clash against one of the the teams that qualifies in third place from Group B, E or F may go to extra time, then penalties, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.

And as a result, the three-time African champions practiced spot kicks in their penultimate workout held on Monday night at the VSTS-Annex of Roumde Adjia Stadium, Garoua.

Just as Eguavoen promised that he was going to work on the players converting their chances, Monday's session focused on the drill with the probable starters and likely substitutes taking part, while the rest of the players were involved in a lighter session.

The Super Eagles rounded off the training session with penalty practice with all the players taking part.

Nigeria's designated penalty taker Victor Osimhen, who has scored three international goals from the spot, is not with the team in Cameroon, the next in line for penalty duties Odion Ighalo is also not available for selection and experienced squad member Ahmed Musa is not guaranteed to be on the pitch should the round of 16 clash be decided on penalties.

First choice goalkeeper Maduka Okoye who has already been beaten from the spot in the group stage looked shaky during the penalty practice.

The likes of Henry Onyekuru, Kelechi Iheanacho, Chidera Ejuke and Tyronne Ebuehi dispatched their kicks with precision, while Sadiq Umar and Peter Olayinka managed to convert their second attempts after missing their first spot kicks.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=42272
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TMI bruh lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

How does a Goal Keeper look shaky during PK practice? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Robbynice wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:12 pm How does a Goal Keeper look shaky during PK practice? :???:
Ignore. Brown envelope speaking. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Too much media access. Shouldn't be reporting who looks shaky in penalty practice.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

If we are going to provide all this sensitive info to our competition at least let’s be providing fake info…like saying that okoye always dives to the right when he really dives to the left 😀
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

donadoni wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:16 pm If we are going to provide all this sensitive info to our competition at least let’s be providing fake info…like saying that okoye always dives to the right when he really dives to the left 😀
A lot of these do called journalists are actually functioning illiterates who have little ability to process information. He not that 5 players scored pks against Maduka 3 scored, 2 missed and scored on retake. This is what this bag is calling shaky.
OCCUPY NFF!!
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

iworo wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:16 pm Eagles practice penalties ahead of round of 16 : Okoye shaky; Sadiq, Olayinka miss

Nigeria's caretaker coach Augustine Eguavoen is aware that the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations round of sixteen clash against one of the the teams that qualifies in third place from Group B, E or F may go to extra time, then penalties, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.

And as a result, the three-time African champions practiced spot kicks in their penultimate workout held on Monday night at the VSTS-Annex of Roumde Adjia Stadium, Garoua.

Just as Eguavoen promised that he was going to work on the players converting their chances, Monday's session focused on the drill with the probable starters and likely substitutes taking part, while the rest of the players were involved in a lighter session.

The Super Eagles rounded off the training session with penalty practice with all the players taking part.

Nigeria's designated penalty taker Victor Osimhen, who has scored three international goals from the spot, is not with the team in Cameroon, the next in line for penalty duties Odion Ighalo is also not available for selection and experienced squad member Ahmed Musa is not guaranteed to be on the pitch should the round of 16 clash be decided on penalties.

First choice goalkeeper Maduka Okoye who has already been beaten from the spot in the group stage looked shaky during the penalty practice.

The likes of Henry Onyekuru, Kelechi Iheanacho, Chidera Ejuke and Tyronne Ebuehi dispatched their kicks with precision, while Sadiq Umar and Peter Olayinka managed to convert their second attempts after missing their first spot kicks.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=42272
Chai! See penalty kick from Kelechi Nwakali. Dude is a beast! :woot:

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

When is too much media access unnecessary?
...And to think someone is careless enough to post team practice sessions on Youtube?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Probably means he didn't save any one.
Robbynice wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:12 pm How does a Goal Keeper look shaky during PK practice? :???:
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:54 am

Eguavoen no dey smile at all :lol: :lol:. He looks as if he can't wait to take the dump after the press conference :lol: :lol:.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Quick question: Who is the youngest Super Eagle in this squad?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:24 am Quick question: Who is the youngest Super Eagle in this squad?
Maduka Okoye 28 August 1999 (aged 22)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice interviews

Super Eagus 4 Life!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

I like this Gambia coach :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

iworo wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:54 am
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Nwakali too for speak Igbo nah.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I’m just grateful that I am alive to witness the Nigeria brand being so adored around the world, despite what all the mf leaders are doing to sabotage it.
Thank you Nigerian music.
Thank you Nigerian film.
Thank you Nigerian culture.
Thank you Super Eagles.
Thank you Nigerians.
Thank you, our Nigerian spirit.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:35 am
I didn’t get Nwakali speaking English… where did he grow up?
Also, Ejuke seemed to be speak Hausa, not Igbo, which is v cool. Did he grow up in the north?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Abi, even Togolese legends are forming Naija now speaking our language lol

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZEPbblrR1 ... =copy_link
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Chidera Ejuke has shown that he lived in the North, perhaps Jos, the city that gave birth to so many soccer stars.