SE Camp updates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: SE Camp updates

Post by Robbynice »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:48 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 am

Fear first catch me.
I think say na serious matter, ashay na joke dem dey joke. :lol:

But they need to be careful.
Somebody will go and edit the video and dub another sound on top and e go come turn to another matter.
Let them have fun I beg. Life no dey that serious. Even fighting in a team setting no be bad thing to be honest. It helps the bonding process. Now I am beginning to believe Egypt go hear am tomorrow, wen that is...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Egypt go hear wen for sure. Even without the Covid and late arrival that is us bulala’ing them, the SE have too much strength across the park for the Pharohs.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm Egypt go hear wen for sure. Even without the Covid and late arrival that is us bulala’ing them, the SE have too much strength across the park for the Pharohs.
Our coach is about to start Musa. We will do nothing with that wastepipe on the field.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:57 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm Egypt go hear wen for sure. Even without the Covid and late arrival that is us bulala’ing them, the SE have too much strength across the park for the Pharohs.
Our coach is about to start Musa. We will do nothing with that wastepipe on the field.
VE

Don't you ever get tired with that Musa hate? You ranted about him like this before 2018 World Cup and he shut you up. Now, you are carrying on.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:48 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 am

Fear first catch me.
I think say na serious matter, ashay na joke dem dey joke. :lol:

But they need to be careful.
Somebody will go and edit the video and dub another sound on top and e go come turn to another matter.
Naija blogs didn't even wait for you to finish saying it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjFfX9rQH0 ... =copy_link
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kelechi na serious clown I swear :rotf:
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ighalo now wants us to start praying. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:28 pm

Why is this reporter asking about the food?? ? Surely the focus should be on football, set plays, free kicks, formations attacking combinations, the defensive units, the weather, the pitch and what they know about Egypt!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 pm
Why is this reporter asking about the food?? ? Surely the focus should be on football, set plays, free kicks, formations attacking combinations, the defensive units, the weather, the pitch and what they know about Egypt!!!
Food matters too baba... What the players eat matter, trust and believe

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kai, una can complain oo!!! HABA!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:50 am

E shock you 🤣

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:50 am

My brother i weak sef
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

See inku 1naijas favorite son giving native interview

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYkK5t0NflE ... =copy_link
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:29 am See inku 1naijas favorite son giving native interview

Nice
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 am
maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:29 am See inku 1naijas favorite son giving native interview

Nice

That's just a joy to watch. Always wondered why they never did interviews in our own languages. Onku will be very proud his boy speaks fluent ibadan.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:57 am

Nice
That's just a joy to watch. Always wondered why they never did interviews in our own languages. Onku will be very proud his boy speaks fluent ibadan.
I’m surprised that Akpeyi is a Yoruba name!! Or dude just grew up in Yoruba land?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

There is hope for my Oyibo sef afterall

I understood 60% of what the Blue shirt guy said and 98% of what Akpeyi said.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

iworo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:21 am

Nice
I’m surprised that Akpeyi is a Yoruba name!! Or dude just grew up in Yoruba land?
Doesn't matter where he's from, I'm sure he speaks more than one Nigerian language.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:57 am
iworo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:21 am

Nice
Doesn't matter where he's from, I'm sure he speaks more than one Nigerian language.
But his profile says he was born in Nnewi and did all his schooling there, both primary and secondary. The Yoruba that Daniel was speaking in that video is not Lagos Yoruba, so he must have lived in another Yoruba town as a child for a decent number of years for him to speak that way. Even most Yorubas born and bred in Lagos can't speak like him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Robbynice wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:09 am
Food matters too baba... What the players eat matter, trust and believe
Why?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Team list: Okoye, Ania, Troost capt, Omeruo,Zaidu, Ndidi, Aribo, Nacho, Simon, Chukwenze, Taiwo