I want Nigeria to play like this against a top team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
I want Nigeria to play like this against a top team

Post by Tobi17 »

Germany vs Ghana... see how the bredas actually balled against a world cup (eventual) winning German team, they didn't just cower down because their coach told them they were a young team that went to the world cup to learn, or because Germany had more world class players... Coach Appiah actually made this Ghanaian team play some good football.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I want Nigeria to play like this against a top team

Post by vancity eagle »

same coach appiah who preferred that basket goal keeper over the foreign born guy, and he gifted a goal right to Ronaldo. They were useless against the US going down a goal in the first minute.

They did ball against Germany though, and should have won if not for Jordan Ayew failing to square a simple ball.

Germany had their 2 toughest matches against AFrican teams on their way to win the world cup.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Stop celebrating the process and own the result. Ghana did not win the game. Why should we play like a team that didn't win when we can play like we did against Spain, Argentina friendly and Vs France in France?
Only Africans celebrate effort , we want to win not draw. Stop projecting insecurities and moral victories.

We're here to support a winning team not play like Ghana. Abegi...
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the 3 stooges
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Can't play like that without a midfield. You have to give it to Ghana. They come to control the game with their midfield. He who controls the midfield usually controls the game. I will bet my left arm that they wouldn't have lost 5 straight matches to Argentina at the WC.

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:49 am Can't play like that without a midfield. You have to give it to Ghana. They come to control the game with their midfield. He who controls the midfield usually controls the game. I will bet my left arm that they wouldn't have lost 5 straight matches to Argentina at the WC.
Kpom.

Yet we will draft lists with 12 strikers and 3 midfielders and expect to win. This is not Playstation.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:23 am

Germany vs Ghana... see how the bredas actually balled against a world cup (eventual) winning German team, they didn't just cower down because their coach told them they were a young team that went to the world cup to learn, or because Germany had more world class players... Coach Appiah actually made this Ghanaian team play some good football.
NIgeria balled against Argentina. Rohr couldnt remote control Ighalo to score sitters that he missed.

And ofcourse, we sexed iceland from the back.

And we also balled against Croatia who scored a lucky opening goal and eventually ended up in 3rd place.

Dont forget that the Keshi you hated,his team balled against france in the 2nd round game.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

chief nfachairman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:51 am

NIgeria balled against Argentina. Rohr couldnt remote control Ighalo to score sitters that he missed.

And we also balled against Croatia who scored a lucky opening goal and eventually ended up in 3rd place.

Dont forget that the Keshi you hated,his team balled against france in the 2nd round game.
This is plainly false, pull up the stats for all those games you mentioned and let's analyze them...
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:57 am

This is plainly false, pull up the stats for all those games you mentioned and let's analyze them...
stats ke. Gaan watch the games.

They are online.

you want to give me assignment this morning. mschewwwwwwww
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

chief nfachairman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:01 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:57 am

stats ke. Gaan watch the games.

They are online.

you want to give me assignment this morning. mschewwwwwwww
France b1tch slapped us all game, na Enyeama save us that day :rotf:

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:11 am same coach appiah who preferred that basket goal keeper over the foreign born guy, and he gifted a goal right to Ronaldo. They were useless against the US going down a goal in the first minute.

They did ball against Germany though, and should have won if not for Jordan Ayew failing to square a simple ball.

Germany had their 2 toughest matches against AFrican teams on their way to win the world cup.
Doesn't understand this your foreign comparison. Same way, without evidence you alleged Egu was responsible for dropping foreign born players from the AfCon squad.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:21 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:11 am same coach appiah who preferred that basket goal keeper over the foreign born guy, and he gifted a goal right to Ronaldo. They were useless against the US going down a goal in the first minute.

Doesn't understand this your foreign comparison. Same way, without evidence you alleged Egu was responsible for dropping foreign born players from the AfCon squad.
Eguavoen has now added Ebuehi and Semi Ajayi to his team according to reports. Another agenda in the mud.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:46 am

Eguavoen has now added Ebuehi and Semi Ajayi to his team according to reports. Another agenda in the mud.
You mean Eguavoen didn't call up home based players as replacements. It is a lie.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:53 am

You mean Eguavoen didn't call up home based players as replacements. It is a lie.
He is planning to sell Semi Ajayi to Chelsea and Ebuehi to Real Madrid. Let me confirm with our resident corruption experts.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:26 am
fabio wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:53 am

He is planning to sell Semi Ajayi to Chelsea and Ebuehi to Real Madrid. Let me confirm with our resident corruption experts.
:rotf: :rotf:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli