I can safely conclude.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I can safely conclude.......

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:31 pm
Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:12 pm Well for the colonized brain it is often difficult to understand, isn't it. Let's assume the timeline for invitation was three weeks after the injury [lol] and that will also make it over a month for same invitation for Balogun. Is it not? I hope the logic is obvious. Ofcoutse, for actual timeline I highlighted it here in a previous post. Do the work and find it. I will not do that for you.

The point is the implicit bias makes the focus on Ndah important to you instead of focusing fairly on invitation of all SE players. It is what it is. Try to be fair sometimes and ditch the obvious biases . We all can see through it. We are not dumb or fettered by brain colonization
txj wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:45 pm Again more deflection by a practiced apologist.

What is the timeline for Ndah? Your claim is that the injury occurred after the invite.

What is the timeline that justifies this claim?

Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:39 pm So your point then should be clear i.e. that Balogun gets a pass, regardless of injury, because of his tenure on the team. The extent of his injury is therefore immaterial. Meanwhile Ndah gets no pass because he has no tenure and the extent of his injury is immaterial Why hide under orchestrated platitudes? Simply be clear.

However, the fact is that the managers (thankfully) are focused on the extent of injuries and not the subjective idea of who has tenure and who doesn't.
txj wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:30 pm
Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:16 pm
txj wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:50 pm

He did not get the knock after the invitation...The timeline of the release of the list, including timeline for notification of the club, and his withdrawal at halftime on Dec. 17 does not support this claim...
Just checking, when was Leon Balogun injured again? When was the list made up? When was the list released? Now, lets check similar timeline for Ndah? Just checking and removing an implicit bias.

Its ur claim and justification. Show us the timeline for Ndah, cus Balogun is an established member of the team...
For the dodgy and crafty uncolonised brain, the issue of Ndah is because of the glaring corrupted manner the name of this unproven player was slipped into the SE squad.
You are like the lawyer who specializes in defending criminals and his response is " everyone is entitled to a legal defence"
When a Belgian journalist exposed the corruption by Keshi involving Gabriel Reuben and it was posted on this forum, what did you say?
When evidence was presented of Keshi demanding €50,000 as his share of Sunday Mbah's transfer to Bastia, what did you say?
I can go on and on but it's obvious to folks on the forum that you are an enabler of bad practices!

Its frankly very shameful.

And it is a well established pattern....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:12 pm Well for the colonized brain it is often difficult to understand, isn't it. Let's assume the timeline for invitation was three weeks after the injury [lol] and that will also make it over a month for same invitation for Balogun. Is it not? I hope the logic is obvious. Ofcoutse, for actual timeline I highlighted it here in a previous post. Do the work and find it. I will not do that for you.

The point is the implicit bias makes the focus on Ndah important to you instead of focusing fairly on invitation of all SE players. It is what it is. Try to be fair sometimes and ditch the obvious biases . We all can see through it. We are not dumb or fettered by brain colonization
txj wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:45 pm Again more deflection by a practiced apologist.

What is the timeline for Ndah? Your claim is that the injury occurred after the invite.

Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:39 pm So your point then should be clear i.e. that Balogun gets a pass, regardless of injury, because of his tenure on the team. The extent of his injury is therefore immaterial. Meanwhile Ndah gets no pass because he has no tenure and the extent of his injury is immaterial Why hide under orchestrated platitudes? Simply be clear.

However, the fact is that the managers (thankfully) are focused on the extent of injuries and not the subjective idea of who has tenure and who doesn't.
txj wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:50 pm

He did not get the knock after the invitation...The timeline of the release of the list, including timeline for notification of the club, and his withdrawal at halftime on Dec. 17 does not support this claim...
Just checking, when was Leon Balogun injured again? When was the list made up? When was the list released? Now, lets check similar timeline for Ndah? Just checking and removing an implicit bias.

Its ur claim and justification. Show us the timeline for Ndah, cus Balogun is an established member of the team...
For the dodgy and crafty uncolonised brain, the issue of Ndah is because of the glaring corrupted manner the name of this unproven player was slipped into the SE squad.
You are like the lawyer who specializes in defending criminals and his response is " everyone is entitled to a legal defence"
When a Belgian journalist exposed the corruption by Keshi involving Gabriel Reuben and it was posted on this forum, what did you say?
When evidence was presented of Keshi demanding €50,000 as his share of Sunday Mbah's transfer to Bastia, what did you say?
I can go on and on but it's obvious to folks on the forum that you are an enabler of bad practices!
Dammy

Unfortunately there are no apologies for demanding truth and evidence. I will do that always above accepting mob rule and smearing. No apologies.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Dammy

Unfortunately there are no apologies for demanding truth and evidence. I will do that always above accepting mob rule and smearing. No apologies.

The point is that u continued to support malfeasance even with evidence provided.

Your claim here is not supported by your support for cheats and bad behavior.

You were given evidence about Salisu, were you not? Yet it did not change ur support for a crook....

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Txj,

Random question, do you run a football blog? and if so, do you mind sharing it.. You seem very insightful about football.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:51 pm Txj,

Random question, do you run a football blog? and if so, do you mind sharing it.. You seem very insightful about football.

http://africanfutbol.blogspot.com/