Dennis Situation clarified

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dennis Situation clarified

Post by airwolex »

Please leave this bobo be. He is a useful player but no Messi. I wish him goodluck with Watford. They lost againb by the way.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The Denise bobo ain't smart, the AFCON would have been the perfect platform to really announce himself and have top clubs lining up to sign him.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:45 pm The Denise bobo ain't smart, the AFCON would have been the perfect platform to really announce himself and have top clubs lining up to sign him.
As opposed to the Premier League?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:52 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:45 pm The Denise bobo ain't smart, the AFCON would have been the perfect platform to really announce himself and have top clubs lining up to sign him.
He can do the business both ways, he's on serious form at Watford and is definitely getting the attention of top PL clubs... The AFCON would have sealed the deal if he had a good performance
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:56 pm
He can do the business both ways, he's on serious form at Watford and is definitely getting the attention of top PL clubs... The AFCON would have sealed the deal if he had a good performance
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Fuuk these racist English clubs and fuuk Ranieri mobster looking MFer. You knew the AFCON was coming up all this time. Why not have a winter break?? Why is the EPL the only league that does not have a break ? Oh right its the $$$$. I hope Watford get relegated.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:04 am Fuuk these racist English clubs and fuuk Ranieri mobster looking MFer. You knew the AFCON was coming up all this time. Why not have a winter break?? Why is the EPL the only league that does not have a break ? Oh right its the $$$$. I hope Watford get relegated.
So why didn't Nigeria call him up when they should have?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:56 pm
It's not like teams are signing players off a month long tournament, it's 2022.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:16 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:04 am Fuuk these racist English clubs and fuuk Ranieri mobster looking MFer. You knew the AFCON was coming up all this time. Why not have a winter break?? Why is the EPL the only league that does not have a break ? Oh right its the $$$$. I hope Watford get relegated.
No no need. No need to do our job right. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Good luck to Dennis, let us move on from him.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I could care less if we called him a day before our 1st game. We are entitled to his services. We can call him up whenever unless he (Emmanuel) declines the invite. Its an international FIFA approved tournament.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:22 am
No no need. No need to do our job right. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We refuse to abide by the rules of polite society then act confused when things don't go our way.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:30 am
I could care less if we called him a day before our 1st game. We are entitled to his services. We can call him up whenever unless he (Emmanuel) declines the invite. Its an international FIFA approved tournament.
Well clearly we can't do that.

It is what it is, we'll call him back.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:30 am
:clap: :clap: A true Nigerian! Rascally, empty-vessel, pompous and complete disdain for rules! You cant expect any different from a true Nigerian! Rankadede! :clap: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This Watford, sha...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:32 pm

This Watford, sha...
Isn't Sarr injured?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:35 pm

This Watford, sha...
Isn't Sarr injured?
Probably on the mend but he has been injured for quite sometime. So Watford’s decision is understandable.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:43 pm

This Watford, sha...
Isn't Sarr injured?
Probably on the mend but he has been injured for quite sometime. So Watford’s decision is understandable.
Understandable only if still a long term injury.
Thats not my understanding.
I thought he was almost fully recovered, hence the caviat.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:03 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:43 pm

This Watford, sha...
Isn't Sarr injured?
Understandable only if still a long term injury.
Thats not my understanding.
I thought he was almost fully recovered, hence the caviat.
Watford can't afford for him to go and breakdown again after being out for so long. Similar to Osimhen who is also almost fully recovered but Napoli want to manage him to full recovery and not send him all the way to be tested in a tough competition. The recovery has to be slow and managed properly.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

[tweet][/tweet]
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

unbelievable.

Those saying this is on Watford and NFF for the supposed "late call" are totally wrong.

Dennis thinks he is bigger than SE and the guy got a serious ego problem. DAmn shame.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:50 pm unbelievable.

Those saying this is on Watford and NFF for the supposed "late call" are totally wrong.

Dennis thinks he is bigger than SE and the guy got a serious ego problem. DAmn shame.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:50 pm unbelievable.

You may be right BUT that has no bearing on the issue at hand.

If you need a player for a tournament that is a process. You need to inform the club so that the club can put together a plan in the absence of the club. The deadline for the invitation/notification is known to all. After the deadline Watford went to make a plan with the understanding that Dennis will be available. Not everyone live a 'planless' life!

We need to learn to DO THE RIGHT THINGS and DO THINGS RIGHT :thumb:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”