These lies about Dennis should stop

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
These lies about Dennis should stop

Post by Oguleftie »

This is the only truth:
Watford Manager in a press interview (also shown on TV) that no request for Dennis was made initially (when request for Ekong) was made; & that it was past the official FIFA deadline that the club received a second player request this time for Dennis, hence the club no action.

Any person telling you anything different is lying.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: These lies about Dennis should stop

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my brother, you know the forum has been spammed with a lot of false info coming from tobi, VE , Dammy etc ..now they are on Denise
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He said she said.

I believe there is no smoke without fire.

Ho many coaches have complained about Dennis attitude ?

I believe Rohr did drop him because he is a primadonna.

Let's just say this. NOTHING can stop Dennis if he truly wanted to come. He should stop hiding behind all these excuses and own his decision.

Remember Owngoal had inside jist that he will not honor invitation.

Dennis denied to save face and everybody thought Owngoal was rubbish, but they were right all along.

Dennis is too cowardly to openly admit his choice.

Even Egu in his interview basically said the same. He said "he was threatened" but then followed it with "nothing I can do if he doesn't want to come"

He didn't want to come. He is just trying to save face about it.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

In 1992, Amokachi shunned the Eagles in. Senegal and we did well. He joined in 1993 when he was ready.

In 1988 and 90, Naija reached the final without five key players. Can you imagine Naija getting to the final without Onuachu, Dessers, Osimhen and Dennis? When we do, remember this.

We will play as a team. A tree does not make a forest.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

A lot of players have come back to have successful international careers with the SE after shunning several initial invitations initially. Is this not how we used to beg Obafemi Martins when he was firing on all cylinders at Inter?

If Denise continues to play well, he will be invited back to the team in the future and all we be well. Afterall he has honored several other invitations in the past.

I think he just handled this one poorly. If Osimhen did.not withdraw, we would not be talking about this still.
nzeogwu wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:59 pm In 1992, Amokachi shunned the Eagles in. Senegal and we did well. He joined in 1993 when he was ready.

In 1988 and 90, Naija reached the final without five key players. Can you imagine Naija getting to the final without Onuachu, Dessers, Osimhen and Dennis? When we do, remember this.

We will play as a team. A tree does not make a forest.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am happy Watford lost today and they are close to the relegation zone.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:03 pm I am happy Watford lost today and they are close to the relegation zone.
Can't you be serious for once? Haba!

If our FA did the right thing, Dennis wouldn't be put in the position he is right now. Even though I suspect he would prefer to stay in the UK playing for his club than to be on the bench at the AFCON, our FA is at fault here.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:14 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:03 pm I am happy Watford lost today and they are close to the relegation zone.

If our FA did the right thing, Dennis wouldn't be put in the position he is right now. Even though I suspect he would prefer to stay in the UK playing for his club than to be on the bench at the AFCON, our FA is at fault here.
You mean **** right?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:26 pm

You mean **** right?
I don’t get it? All I can see is four stars
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:28 pm

You mean **** right?
Keep pretending, a coach has no intention of calling a player and doesn’t include him in his list and now it’s the NFFs fault for trying to get the player involved after firing the previous coach.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:33 pm

You mean **** right?
Keep pretending, a coach has no intention of calling a player and doesn’t include him in his list and now it’s the NFFs fault for trying to get the player involved after firing the previous coach.
Which of the versions do you believe? The one that makes the oyinbo coach look bad, right? The same oyinbo coach that his sacking had been approved the night of our last qualifier game is now responsible for messing up dates of list submission? You internet Nigerians are something else.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:37 pm

You mean **** right?
Which of the versions do you believe? The one that makes the oyinbo coach look bad, right? The same oyinbo coach that his sacking had been approved the night of our last qualifier game is now responsible for messing up dates of list submission? You internet Nigerians are something else.
You don’t make a lick of sense, there were two submission dates the first had 37 players of which Dennis wasn’t included. The same coach laughed at the idea of calling Dennis. The same coach that said with his own mouth that he submitted a 37 man list. So it’s clearly NOT a logistical issue as they were able to submit an invite for Dennis teammate on time, but simply the coaches choice, which was later tried to be rectified with the inclusion of Denis, Ajayi and whoever Amutu is. You can continue living in your fantasy world where up is down and down is up and everything is about local vs foreign and your love for the latter while the rest of us deal with facts.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

You mean **** right?
Keep pretending, a coach has no intention of calling a player and doesn’t include him in his list
and now it’s the NFFs fault for trying to get the player involved after firing the previous coach.
Are you implying that the NFF is using Rohr's list for AFCON camp invitations?
That coach is out of the picture, and Dennis can't use that as claim not to honor the
call-up. If the player is not interested, no need begging or forcing him.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

If you still don't get it:
FIFA has rules, and clubs do follow it; when they do they have nothing to worry about.
If a player disobeys FIFA rules it will follow him wherever he goes.

Direct whatever you have onto NFF.
This may not be the last NFF okro soup; they have not gotten to Cameroon yet so more wahala may await.

If you say Dennis should turn around, why don't you say Eguavoen should now decline handling SE since a coach is appointed.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

joao wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:59 pm

You mean **** right?
Keep pretending, a coach has no intention of calling a player and doesn’t include him in his list
and now it’s the NFFs fault for trying to get the player involved after firing the previous coach.
Are you implying that the NFF is using Rohr's list for AFCON camp invitations?
That coach is out of the picture, and Dennis can't use that as claim not to honor the
call-up. If the player is not interested, no need begging or forcing him.
Of course it’s the most prudent thing to do and Egu said as much, based on the timing/deadline of when they needed to submit the original list as **** claimed he submitted a 37 man list and the 40 man list that surfaced corroborates that. The invites sent on time would have had to be those drafted by the coach at the time. Also Egu himself said he would use ****s list and add a few names which is what he’s done.

I believe Dennis doesn’t want to come and the lateness of the invite is a convenient out for him, but I wouldn’t put the blame for the timing of the invite as some logistical issue caused by the Federation, it was a change in plan based on the coaching change that took place. Now Ajayi who also received a late call up is happy to come but Dennis can’t, so no point in the FF arguing or trying to fight a losing battle esp if the player isn’t ready to join in that fight.

But all empirical evidence clearly points to Dennis not being in the plan at the time the original and timely invites were sent. A plan that **** admitted on video was his.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:53 pm

You mean **** right?
You don’t make a lick of sense, there were two submission dates the first had 37 players of which Dennis wasn’t included. The same coach laughed at the idea of calling Dennis. The same coach that said with his own mouth that he submitted a 37 man list. So it’s clearly NOT a logistical issue as they were able to submit an invite for Dennis teammate on time, but simply the coaches choice, which was later tried to be rectified with the inclusion of Denis, Ajayi and whoever Amutu is. You can continue living in your fantasy world where up is down and down is up and everything is about local vs foreign and your love for the latter while the rest of us deal with facts.
So CAF's requirement is that we submit a provisional list of 40 players and then Rohr proceeds to draw up a list of 37. Can you shed some light on why he was 3 short of the required number? You said "the same coach that said with his own mouth that he submitted a 37 man list? Really? Do you have a video or audio link of him saying it? Or you just read it somewhere online?

You don't know how things work here, so I don't blame you.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No be by force. IF he doesnt want t o play for Nigeria. He can simply announce his international retirement. Me I will no longer of fan of him or his club. Hopefully Watford gets relegated.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:25 pm

You mean **** right?
So CAF's requirement is that we submit a provisional list of 40 players and then Rohr proceeds to draw up a list of 37. Can you shed some light on why he was 3 short of the required number? You said "the same coach that said with his own mouth that he submitted a 37 man list? Really? Do you have a video or audio link of him saying it? Or you just read it somewhere online?

You can submit a provisional list of UP TO 40! Some teams have skipped this and only submitted their final 28. Maybe your problem is you are too close to it that you are letting your feelings from previous experiences cloud your judgment even in the presence of clear evidence like **** saying he did x y z you still say no he was lying. I mean that sounds a little out there wouldn’t you say?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:03 pm

You mean **** right?

You can submit a provisional list of UP TO 40! Some teams have skipped this and only submitted their final 28. Maybe your problem is you are too close to it that you are letting your feelings from previous experiences cloud your judgment even in the presence of clear evidence like **** saying he did x y z you still say no he was lying. I mean that sounds a little out there wouldn’t you say?
Lets talk about Rohr, not what other teams did or did not do. So Rohr handed over 37 names to who exactly? CAF or NFF?

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

From what I remember from Rohrs mouth is that he submitted a 40 man list which INCLUDED EJARIA.

It was other media that claimed the list was 37 and suddenly Ejaria is nowhere to be found and the 3 players added.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:40 pm From what I remember from Rohrs mouth is that he submitted a 40 man list which INCLUDED EJARIA.

It was other media that claimed the list was 37 and suddenly Ejaria is nowhere to be found and the 3 players added.
Rohr made the claim by mouth in that interview, turned out to be disingenuous cause he never included Ejaria in his 37 or 40 man list... Though Ejaria has been injured for a while now so maybe that's the reason.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Dennis might be overrated too. He pops up once in the highlight everygame when other players show up like 5 or more times. He needs to coast through a game less, its like he is afraid to make mistake or something.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:57 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:03 pm

Lets talk about Rohr, not what other teams did or did not do. So Rohr handed over 37 names to who exactly? CAF or NFF?
You brought up CAF and I explained a simple rule to you. Now you telling me to stick to ****. Dude you are reaching. Just like all the previous tournaments **** submitted his list to the same folks, and we don’t attribute any of those team list to anyone else but ****.
Super Eagus 4 Life!