Egypt ready to issue bitterness to SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Egypt ready to issue bitterness to SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Eyin boys, no be only us dey prepare for AFCON O. See dem and their own Pinnick dey plan for us. :scared:
Do or die na multiple choice exam,I must enta shrine for this one.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt ready to issue bitterness to SE

Post by maceo4 »

This is from 2 years ago, haba lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I'm happy that Eguaveon has ice in his veins. I don't think he has given a S***
In this century, probably written off the next decade too. The man has no fear. I expect SE to impose their will and dictate the pace of the game. I don't think Eguaveon will sit back and hope to catch them on the counter. It'll be all guns blazing like they owe us!
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:41 am This is from 2 years ago, haba lol
So what? Were u expecting one from last nite? Berra believe they're planning some real bitterness for us as we speak. The video is obviously not current but the issue is.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:50 am
So what? Were u expecting one from last nite? Berra believe they're planning some real bitterness for us as we speak. The video is obviously not current but the issue is.
The issue of what? I thought your shaking will solve any of these sort of issues? Abeg no fall our hand o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I been dey shake before, but after seeing this from Cerezo, I definitely don't want to face our boys if I were Egypt :taunt:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:52 am
The issue of what? I thought your shaking will solve any of these sort of issues? Abeg no fall our hand o!

I'll be spending the weekend at the shrine. I fit take ya name enta shrine too along with Salam and Trezegez if u want a different type of blessing. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nonsense. Egypt will be victimized. We no longer have **** to put sand in our gears.

Wha choo looking at?!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Meanwhile we are training with cones? What happened to all the training equipment under Rohr? Abi he don carry am go?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:13 pm Meanwhile we are training with cones? What happened to all the training equipment under Rohr? Abi he don carry am go?
so tell us the training equipment your oga **** used vs CAR and Cape Verde, what about the ones vs Madagascar?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:10 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:13 pm Meanwhile we are training with cones? What happened to all the training equipment under Rohr? Abi he don carry am go?
so tell us the training equipment your oga **** used vs CAR and Cape Verde, what about the ones vs Madagascar?
:rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I thought the equipment belonged to the NFF but seems your white massa don carry am. Welcome to your usual mediocrity! Super Eagles training with cones in 2022! Even my son's U12 team in the UK train with better equipment than Eguavoen's SE.
Osaze don talk am...................................
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:11 pm
I thought the equipment belonged to the NFF but seems your white massa don carry am. Welcome to your usual mediocrity! Super Eagles training with cones in 2022! Even my son's U12 team in the UK train with better equipment than Eguavoen's SE.
Is there a problem with cones? They clearly have both the tall ones and the shorter marker cones in the video, didn't know this was a problem? I see Senegal/Egypt using cones as well in their training:

Egypt:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:24 pm
Is there a problem with cones? They clearly have both the tall ones and the shorter marker cones in the video, didn't know this was a problem? I see Senegal/Egypt using cones as well in their training:

Egypt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

What’s wrong with cones?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Aaaah, bros Emir, no do so naw. How you go post sometin wey be from two years ago com dey use-am to make me fear? E no go naw, haba!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

We are marvelling at Egypt's training facilities from 2 years ago but in all the videos of the SE preparing for AFCON, all I have seen is cones. What happened to the GPS performance tracker vests, free-kick mannequins, speed training hurdles, speed and agility training ladder, evasion training belts etc that were used in training under Rohr?
The usual suspects will turn it into a black v white thing rather hold our local coaches to the highest standard. The SE is not Kano Pillars, Enyimba or Shooting Stars. it's made up of players at the highest level and their national team training should not be a downgrade on their club's training. There's a reason why those equipment are used and they're not for decorative purposes!
Let's do the right thing.
Last edited by Dammy on Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:44 pm Nonsense. Egypt will be victimized. We no longer have **** to put sand in our gears.
We now have Eguavoen whose most recent stint with the U23s ended in failure. Isokay. We are praying.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:02 pm We are marvelling at Egypt's training facilities from 2 years ago but in all the videos of the SE preparing for AFCON, all I have seen is cones. What happened to the GPS performance tracker vests, free-kick mannequins, speed training hurdles, speed and agility training ladder, evasion training belts etc that were used in training under Rohr?
The usual suspects will turn it into a black v white thing rather hold our local coaches to the highest level. The SE is not Kano Pillars, Enyimba or Shooting Stars. it's made up of players at the highest level and their national team training should not be a downgrade on their club's training. There's a reason why those equipment are used and they're not for decorative purposes!
Let's do the right thing.
I hear you, but what does that have to do with the use of cones?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:09 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:44 pm Nonsense. Egypt will be victimized. We no longer have **** to put sand in our gears.
We now have Eguavoen whose most recent stint with the U23s ended in failure. Isokay. We are praying.
Most of his key players like Musa, Oduamadi, Igiebor, Aluko, Nwankwo, Ighalo etc were not released by their clubs for the U23 AFCON.
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Pharaohs coach fires warning to Super Eagles, others
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/pha ... es-others/
January 4, 2022

Pharaohs of Egypt coach, Carlos Queiroz has fired a warning to their African Cup of Nations group opponents.

The seven-time AFCON champions will open their account with the Super Eagles of Nigeria on January 11, before facing Sudan and Guinea-Bissau in the group D pair

The 25-man squad of the Pharaohs have 19 players from the country’s domestic league who have the experience of playing in the AFCON.

“We’re not going to AFCON to take a walk, we are going to win,” said the former Manchester United manager.

“Our goal in the AFCON is to try to win every game, build a winning mentality because in March we will play the final stage of the World Cup qualifiers.

“I am confident that this squad is capable of providing the best performance in the tournament.”

In the meantime, the Pharaohs have lined up a training match against Congo as part of their preparation for the AFCON.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics