SE EXHIBITION FRIDAY v Cotonsport Garoua

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: SE EXHIBITION FRIDAY v Cotonsport Garoua

Post by BigMuze »

iworo wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:52 pm
Plain and simple truth. In the last 4 years we have been too slow moving the ball around and running off the ball, clearly showing lack of confidence. Everyone always making the safest pass. Then it is so true about very few players venturing into the box. Just look at our highlight videos. The chances and goals where we have more than 2 players in the box are so few.

Problem is we need a good bench always as these boys will struggle to match the energy levels needed for high tempo game. Our midfield personell always run out of steam around 60th minute, yet our oga refuses to change. We almost lost a game we completely controlled to South Africa in last AFCON. Energy levels for Aribo, Iwobi, Nacho and even Simon hardly hold out for more than 70mins in African heat.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I hope that someone who watched this game can give us an idea on who ls likely to start. The reports here are so scanty that they do little to offer a clue. Does Sadiq's few minutes mean anything? Does Musa starting indicate something? How was Ndah's play? Where exactly on the field did Ejuke operate? How was Awoniyi's combination with his team mates? Etc.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Lolly wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm
fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:41 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:35 pm Musa got injured and was replaced by Iwobi. Fingers crossed.
What a horrible person. Musa will serve you humble pies.
:lol: Sometimes I can’t believe some of his comments.
Musa is fortunate, he is yet to wish death on him!

Only a despicable person will harbour so much bitterness against people who have done nothing but answer NATIONAL call to serve the nation. :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”