This boy is good oo( Ndah)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: This boy is good oo( Ndah)

Post by Enyi »

Everyone jumping in my bandwagon I see….didn’t like seeing the name on the list - called his team, checked their games online and of course highlights and concluded that in AFCON….he is made for it….

If I am his agent….I will be looking to sell him to a team in France….

If he plays, I will send a scout report to lowly teams in France….(free- not asking for anything for it)
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:06 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:47 pm
My opinion and nothing you can do about it! You either agree with it or not, but you have time in your hands obviously and want to keep digging up opinions that don't agree with yours. Keep it up!
Egbon, it is well :mrgreen:
It is well bro, time for all of us to move on.and get behind the team.
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:05 pm
fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm The lad can not be good according to some on CE.
Please try and find out who took Ndah to Belgium on trials which he failed before landing in South Africa and you would know why he was taken to AFCON in place of Akpoguma. The corruption has started!!
Akpoguma has actually been playing better for his club. Ndah came from where exactly? Who’s radar was he on?
Why drop Akpoguma who has been part of the squad and bring in a newcomer in Ndah?
This is why people complain about local coaches!
Keep going backwards and digging! Everyone is looking forward and getting behind the team.
After sowing seeds of doubts and making unfounded allegations of corruption. Suddenly, it is well :D
:D :D :D
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:47 pm
fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:05 pm
fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm The lad can not be good according to some on CE.
Please try and find out who took Ndah to Belgium on trials which he failed before landing in South Africa and you would know why he was taken to AFCON in place of Akpoguma. The corruption has started!!
Akpoguma has actually been playing better for his club. Ndah came from where exactly? Who’s radar was he on?
Why drop Akpoguma who has been part of the squad and bring in a newcomer in Ndah?
This is why people complain about local coaches!
Keep going backwards and digging! Everyone is looking forward and getting behind the team.
After sowing seeds of doubts and making unfounded allegations of corruption. Suddenly, it is well :D
My opinion and nothing you can do about it! You either agree with it or not, but you have time in your hands obviously and want to keep digging up opinions that don't agree with yours. Keep it up!
Fabio also gave his opinion.
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Apparently, Olisa is the son of Ex-Super Eagles/Rangers Defender, Ndubuisi Ndah. His uncle, George Ndah played in the EPL and his younger cousin are playing too.

Wish him nothing but the best.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BabaNaija wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:23 pm Apparently, Olisa is the son of Ex-Super Eagles/Rangers Defender, Ndubuisi Ndah. His uncle, George Ndah played in the EPL and his younger cousin are playing too.

Wish him nothing but the best.
no wonder he is a solid ball playing defender
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:16 pm Dem don start again. :laugh:

Uzoenyi, remember him? He was supposed to be the next Messi with a sweet left foot in 2014. He stuck into the WC team as the new big thing, never heard from him since. A terrible flop that was hyped on CE.
They're plenty more that we're hyped and failed to deliver.

Look, if a player had similar potential to and played like Van Dijk that player would have been so heavily scouted that he'd never end up in South Africa coming from Nigeria. This is just another Santa Claus football hype,
Like flop (or age cheat) Coutinho! :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:16 pm Dem don start again. :laugh:

Uzoenyi, remember him? He was supposed to be the next Messi with a sweet left foot in 2014. He stuck into the WC team as the new big thing, never heard from him since. A terrible flop that was hyped on CE.

Look, if a player had similar potential to and played like Van Dijk that player would have been so heavily scouted that he'd never end up in South Africa coming from Nigeria. This is just another Santa Claus football hype,
Emir

The problem with your position is a misguided belief that scouting is perfect. The truth is scouting is imperfect. Not just in soccer but in every sport. This is inspite of scouting gadgets everywhere. It remains grossly imperfect and will be so even long after we all die. First because you are scouting humans. Humans are far less predictable than machines. They are impacted by numerous variables that are not currently measurable by any instrument anywhere in the world. Thus, predicting how good a player is or would be remains in the margin of probabilities. This is why the draft of players in American sports continues to have a good amount of misses and mistakes despite the high levels of stats used.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:41 pm

Emir

The problem with your position is a misguided belief that scouting is perfect. The truth is scouting is imperfect. Not just in soccer but in every sport. This is inspite of scouting gadgets everywhere. It remains grossly imperfect and will be so even long after we all die. First because you are scouting humans. Humans are far less predictable than machines. They are impacted by numerous variables that are not currently measurable by any instrument anywhere in the world. Thus, predicting how good a player is or would be remains in the margin of probabilities. This is why the draft of players in American sports continues to have a good amount of misses and mistakes despite the high levels of stats used.

The problem here is that you often conflate talent (and therefore scouting and discovery) with performance.

Talent is almost irrelevant at this level. Most players at this level have have talent. Its about performance- current performance and fit with the team and its tactical organization.

9 times out of 10, a player performing in La Liga will be at a higher level than one in Azerbaijan, wrt fitness and conditioning, competitiveness and intensity of play, tactical awareness, etc.

The question open to a NT manager with limited time and contact with players, is whether it is worth it to invest time on the 1 player out of 10, especially these days where the difference in standard of leagues between countries and regions is almost ossified....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:24 pm I did mention he can play as a midfielder from what I've seen of him, adds that extra body to the midfield when he progresses the ball forward.
I've seen him play midfield in the NPFL and even by those standards he was average at best, Kennedy Boboye noted it a shifted him back to CD where he was clearly exceptional at that level and was part of one of the strongest Backlines in recent history of the league.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ndah na baller! I watched him live a couple months back when he played in the Caf club finals. Only thing I think he needs to work on is his the timing of his tackles but that’s always ongoing for a young defender. He got skinned a couple times after lunging at an attacker with tons of space behind him. If we want to solve our issues with playing from the back he’s one for that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

A month back from a long-term injury and he's voted the POTM
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sunset wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:40 pm A month back from a long-term injury and he's voted the POTM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
We shouldn’t have to play Iwobi in the back with players like Ndah in defense. Keshi(RIP) would play this guy ahead of Ajayi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:40 pm A month back from a long-term injury and he's voted the POTM
And we don't have good CB's according to some...

No wahala sha
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I’m not sure the coach is a big fan of him but I know the fans like him. South Africans usually don’t have love for Nigerians. He once got injured and when he came back, the coach didn’t want to play him because the team was on a winning streak. I wish him well.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:04 pm I’m not sure the coach is a big fan of him but I know the fans like him. South Africans usually don’t have love for Nigerians. He once got injured and when he came back, the coach didn’t want to play him because the team was on a winning streak. I wish him well.
My boy needs to leave, Its not like he is playing for Memelodi Sundowns. Time to leave South Efrika.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Why is he not in de camp
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:41 pm

Emir

You’re correct that it is not always possible to predict how an individual player will turn out in the near future. I recall that back in the days, no one in the old Midwest football circles could have predicted that Sunday Izevbighie would wind up in the Green Eagles, having started playing organized football only about a year before his call up to the national team. In reality, the best assessment of a player is based on his output at the given time🤔❗️

Cheers.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:12 am
We urgently need a good coach who can scout all these players, we're really wasting a potentially good generation of untested Nigerian players because of a myopic NFF and the useless sidekicks they employ as managers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:17 am
Sunset wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:12 am
We urgently need a good coach who can scout all these players, we're really wasting a potentially good generation of untested Nigerian players because of a myopic NFF and the useless sidekicks they employ as managers.
It really frustrating with this lazy coach! He had players like Yusuf and Nwabali and only invited them at the last minute due to injury and loss of form.