This boy is good oo( Ndah)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
This boy is good oo( Ndah)

Post by highbury »

Honestly, I didn't know about him, but when he got invited by Egu, I decided to look into his game. I don't like comparing players but he reminds me of Van Dyke. Honestly, he looks and plays like a midfielder in the defence. I hope we get to see him at Afcon. If what I think is true, folks we have a gem. I frankly think that apart from experience, he is the best defender in our team.
Last edited by highbury on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: This boy is good oo

Post by 1naija »

And we are supposed to get in your head and know who you are talking about?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Olisa Ndah
I am happy
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

1naija wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:14 pm And we are supposed to get in your head and know who you are talking about?
I actually thought I did. Sorry about that. Edited the title to reflect the change
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:16 pmOlisa Ndah
You still figured out. Well done
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: This boy is good oo( Ndah)

Post by Tobi17 »

I did mention he can play as a midfielder from what I've seen of him, adds that extra body to the midfield when he progresses the ball forward.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Afcon is just round the corner, can't wait
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The lad can not be good according to some on CE.
Please try and find out who took Ndah to Belgium on trials which he failed before landing in South Africa and you would know why he was taken to AFCON in place of Akpoguma. The corruption has started!!
Akpoguma has actually been playing better for his club. Ndah came from where exactly? Who’s radar was he on?
Why drop Akpoguma who has been part of the squad and bring in a newcomer in Ndah?
This is why people complain about local coaches!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

highbury wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:11 pm Honestly, I didn't know about him, but when he got invited by Egu, I decided to look into his game. I don't like comparing players but he reminds me of Van Dyke. Honestly, he looks and plays like a midfielder in the defence. I hope we get to see him at Afcon. If what I think is true, folks we have a gem. I frankly think that apart from experience, he is the best defender in our team.
Does Van Dyke play like a midfielder? From your description, Ndah sounds more like a Trent Alexander-Arnold than a Van Dyke. That’s a defender who plays like a midfielder❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:24 pm I did mention he can play as a midfielder from what I've seen of him, adds that extra body to the midfield when he progresses the ball forward.
where did you hear he can play midfield ?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:08 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:24 pm I did mention he can play as a midfielder from what I've seen of him, adds that extra body to the midfield when he progresses the ball forward.
where did you hear he can play midfield ?
That's my judgement which I think is popular opinion based on video highlights I've seen of him, he's very comfortable on the ball and can actually pass the ball well.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dem don start again. :laugh:

Uzoenyi, remember him? He was supposed to be the next Messi with a sweet left foot in 2014. He stuck into the WC team as the new big thing, never heard from him since. A terrible flop that was hyped on CE.
They're plenty more that we're hyped and failed to deliver.

Look, if a player had similar potential to and played like Van Dijk that player would have been so heavily scouted that he'd never end up in South Africa coming from Nigeria. This is just another Santa Claus football hype,
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:16 pm Dem don start again. :laugh:

Uzoenyi, remember him? He was supposed to be the next Messi with a sweet left foot in 2014. He stuck into the WC team as the new big thing, never heard from him since. A terrible flop that was hyped on CE.

Look, if a player had similar potential to and played like Van Dijk that player would have been so heavily scouted that he'd never end up in South Africa coming from Nigeria. This is just another Santa Claus football hype,
Uzoenyi was was like prime Messi :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:18 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:16 pm Dem don start again. :laugh:

You no get shame? They've been dazzling us with new world class players from Nigeria before the WC for so long that I refuse to fall for it again. All of us, I mean all of were bamboozled with 1 zagalo from Ogbeche at PSG, he was hyped so much that he bacame a starter at the wc in 02. In retrospect, it was film trick. :laugh:

Uchebo, Babaunde, Nwafor, Reuben Gabriel were all hyped as Ballon D'or contenders on CE by some of the same peoplehyping Ndah. No way! Not me! I've been fooled too many times. Until Jergen Klopp says Ndah plays like Van Djik he's useless to me. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:30 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:18 pm

You no get shame? They've been dazzling us with new world class players from Nigeria before the WC for so long that I refuse to fall for it again. All of us, I mean all of us were bamboozled with 1 sagalo from Ogbeche at PSG, he was hyped so much that he became a starter at the wc in 02. In retrospect, it was film trick. :laugh:

Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwafor, Reuben Gabriel were all hyped as Ballon D'or contenders on CE by some of the same peoplehyping Ndah. No way! Not me! I've been fooled too many times. Until Jergen Klopp says Ndah plays like Van Djik he's useless to me. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

The player we saw play live in LA against Mexico? Good hype...
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm The lad can not be good according to some on CE.
Please try and find out who took Ndah to Belgium on trials which he failed before landing in South Africa and you would know why he was taken to AFCON in place of Akpoguma. The corruption has started!!
Akpoguma has actually been playing better for his club. Ndah came from where exactly? Who’s radar was he on?
Why drop Akpoguma who has been part of the squad and bring in a newcomer in Ndah?
Keep going backwards and digging! Everyone is looking forward and getting behind the team.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He looks good in the highlights I've seen. Then again I'm sure Ekong would look good if he's given time to pick out passes and if he was playing against PSL level strikers. I will reserve my judgment till I see him against quality opposition.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:11 pm Honestly, I didn't know about him, but when he got invited by Egu, I decided to look into his game. I don't like comparing players but he reminds me of Van Dyke. Honestly, he looks and plays like a midfielder in the defence. I hope we get to see him at Afcon. If what I think is true, folks we have a gem. I frankly think that apart from experience, he is the best defender in our team.
don't say anything, leave them, they were going gaga ... the dude is miles ahead of the likes of EKONG and Balo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:05 pm
fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm The lad can not be good according to some on CE.
Keep going backwards and digging! Everyone is looking forward and getting behind the team.
After sowing seeds of doubts and making unfounded allegations of corruption. Suddenly, it is well :D
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:05 pm
After sowing seeds of doubts and making unfounded allegations of corruption. Suddenly, it is well :D
My opinion and nothing you can do about it! You either agree with it or not, but you have time in your hands obviously and want to keep digging up opinions that don't agree with yours. Keep it up!
I am happy
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:26 pm
don't say anything, leave them, they were going gaga ... the dude is miles ahead of the likes of EKONG and Balo
I am glad you have football eyes. Not the pretenders we have here
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:47 pm
My opinion and nothing you can do about it! You either agree with it or not, but you have time in your hands obviously and want to keep digging up opinions that don't agree with yours. Keep it up!
Egbon, it is well :mrgreen: