Guys Wahala dey ooo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Guys Wahala dey ooo

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so our match nah 10 AM my time, on tuesday.. i been don dey say yes man for tanda watch am... now i just get email say i supposed do Orientation training with some New Hires for 10.30AM to 11.30 AM .. chei how i go do this thing?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Guys Wahala dey ooo

Post by Benedict Iroha »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Send the new hires to Onku 1naira's Uber 101 class. Na de same tin plus e get more experience than u at driving.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You can fool other, but cant fool me. You ain't got no gaddam job.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:07 am so our match nah 10 AM my time, on tuesday.. i been don dey say yes man for tanda watch am... now i just get email say i supposed do Orientation training with some New Hires for 10.30AM to 11.30 AM .. chei how i go do this thing?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:07 am so our match nah 10 AM my time, on tuesday.. i been don dey say yes man for tanda watch am... now i just get email say i supposed do Orientation training with some New Hires for 10.30AM to 11.30 AM .. chei how i go do this thing?
You can be allowed to leave early to attend some personal emergency. Maybe you will just only miss the first half. You can also record the game and don't check any social media and just come home and watch it. I doubt you can do the later :-)
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

highbury wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:29 am
You can be allowed to leave early to attend some personal emergency. Maybe you will just only miss the first half. You can also record the game and don't check any social media and just come home and watch it. I doubt you can do the latter :-)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:29 am
You can be allowed to leave early to attend some personal emergency. Maybe you will just only miss the first half. You can also record the game and don't check any social media and just come home and watch it. I doubt you can do the later :-)
there is no way i can say i will not pay attention to a Nigerian football game... that can never happen

i am the one who will be doing the training presentation .. however i work from home ... i go see if i fit switch one of my monitors to the other side.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Do u not have PVR in 2022 ?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

hesgoal.com you can watch am jeje on your phone na.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Covid dey. Orientation suppose be virtual. For screen, you go get zoom for one corner, match for another corner.

Also, just because dem send you email no mean say you read am.

You no get problem my brother.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Hesgoal.com streams live matches and you can watch from the comfort of your phone.

And why isn't your orientation virtual? Covid-19 is seriously on the rise ooo