Emir's disease is becoming contagious, is it a good thing?...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emir's disease is becoming contagious, is it a good thing?...

Post by Kabalega »

Why are CE fans shaking when the NFF was reported to be using AFCON as a dress rehearsal for the WC (which they have not qualified for ....)?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: Emir's decease is becoming contagious, is it a good thing?...

Post by elerineye »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:38 am
Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:07 pm I actually do not believe that most of us will be bothered about Rohr in particular and certainly not at this point. Rohr is not bigger than Nigeria. I do not lose a second of sleep over Rohr. It is mostly about confidence in the team's play. I do accept that the play does depend on a manager but I believe the team ultimately supercedes that.

My confidence was shaken in recent results but has been significantly resurrected and I hope that I am not living in a fool's hope. The recent report that the team was playing in a high paced mode was very refreshing although the same report indicated that the intensity lowered in the second half. What usnt clear is whether the intensity lowered because of personnel changes or it was the team losing focus on manager's demands.

Oga, all this tory wey u write na just anoda way to say u don begin dey shake. :laugh: :laugh: only u can k leg shaking. No hala, wait till gameday, una no go fit type dat day. Shaking is real! :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman