Owngoal and Moses Simon….

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Owngoal and Moses Simon….

Post by Enyi »

Can I just ask, what’s the connection?

If you read their articles (mostly lies and made up stuff), it looks like Moses Simon is the best Nigerian player around….

Just wanted to know if there is a connection….
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Owngoal and Moses Simon….

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:29 pm Can I just ask, what’s the connection?

If you read their articles (mostly lies and made up stuff), it looks like Moses Simon is the best Nigerian player around….

Simon IS one of the best Nigerian players around. You don't have to score a hatrick every game to be valued. Moses has been the MVP of literally every team he plays for, he's a joy to watch for those who understand who teams work.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

One word

Agents... figure out the rest
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Mohammed (Mowiz), the guy who runs owngoal is on the payroll of Moses Simon. He has no qualms about not living up to the tenets of his profession. He is hardly different from most Nigerian journalists. He hypes most of the Kaduna raised SE players like Moses, Awaziem, Sadiq Umar, Kingsley Michael etc.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

His Twitter page is a giveaway. It’s all about Moses Simon.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Shameful.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:53 pm Shameful.
He's got no shame.
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Ok that says if all so everyone knows….

Fair play to him…..

And to Emir, I am not suggesting that he is not good but the guy gets MOTM when he only plays for 2 minutes….you start to wonder..
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:53 pm Shameful.
What’s shameful about it? Start your own Twitter page and hype away😃❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:46 pm

Mohammed (Mowiz), the guy who runs owngoal is on the payroll of Moses Simon. He has no qualms about not living up to the tenets of his profession. He is hardly different from most Nigerian journalists. He hypes most of the Kaduna raised SE players like Moses, Awaziem, Sadiq Umar, Kingsley Michael etc.
the guy who runs owngoal is on the payroll of Moses Simon.
Is he also on the payrolls of Moses, Awaziem, Sadiq Umar, Kingsley Michael, etc❓❗️

Cheers.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

That's why he has been trying to demonize Dennis. He was the one that posted the fake interview video where Dennis supposedly refused to play for SE. He sees Dennis as a direct competition to Moses.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Is he also on the payrolls of Moses, Awaziem, Sadiq Umar, Kingsley Michael, etc❓❗️

Cheers.
He has not hidden his bias for Moses. Go to his Instagram and Twitter pages and you won't need any further conviction. He even stated that Moses was MoM in all the training matches for AFCON.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

lacidi wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:19 pm That's why he has been trying to demonize Dennis. He was the one that posted the fake interview video where Dennis supposedly refused to play for SE. He sees Dennis as a direct competition to Moses.
Absolutely disgusting.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Are you sure Moses is Kaduna raised? I think Dennis is Kaduna raised by the way.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

lacidi wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:21 pm

Cheers.
He has not hidden his bias for Moses. Go to his Instagram and Twitter pages and you won't need any further conviction. He even stated that Moses was MoM in all the training matches for AFCON.
Thanks but no thanks… I don’t have that much time on my hands. The fact that he’s partial to a particular player doesn’t mean he’s on that player’s payroll❗️

Cheers.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Cheers.
Thanks but no thanks… I don’t have that much time on my hands. The fact that he’s partial to a particular player doesn’t mean he’s on that player’s payroll❗️

Cheers.
Isn’t this the guy that posted the doctored clip of Dennis? I am no defender of Dennis but that was not what I expect from any journalist. Not even owngoal
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kawawa wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:44 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Isn’t this the guy that posted the doctored clip of Dennis? I am no defender of Dennis but that was not what I expect from any journalist. Not even owngoal
Really? No wonder he's not trusted on CE. I go leave owngoal alone, that's some wicked shyte. That kind of person can kill.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Oh, but here on CE, it absolutely does.
Shocked that these same folks haven't added Nantes Coaches Raymond Domenech and Antoine Kamboare (who have been singing Moses Simon's praises) to the list of those on his 'Payroll', not to mention the staff at L'Equipe (the French football newspaper), who have voted him several times in their team of the week.
Nigerians and their warped mentality...

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Otitokoro wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:26 pm Oh, but here on CE, it absolutely does.
Shocked that these same folks haven't added Nantes Coaches Raymond Domenech and Antoine Kamboare (who have been singing Moses Simon's praises) to the list of those on his 'Payroll', not to mention the staff at L'Equipe (the French football newspaper), who have voted him several times in their team of the week.
Nigerians and their warped mentality...

Cheers.
Yeah, some Nigerians are so self-serving to the extent they’ll make up stuff out of thin air❗️

Cheers.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Trust me, Mowiz is being paid by Moses and he will fight anyone that dares criticise Moses. He handles a lot of financial affairs for Moses including regular hand-outs on social media. Everyone in Nigerian sports knows he is Moses's "Boy" and well paid for it. So you really believe he's staking his reputation for free? He has been insulted several times on Twitter but he continues to toe the same path. We used to belong to the same WhatsApp forum and he admitted that Moses is his benefactor. It is what it is, that's how they roll in Nigerian sports journalism circles these days
I am happy
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:39 pm Trust me, Mowiz is being paid by Moses and he will fight anyone that dares criticise Moses. He handles a lot of financial affairs for Moses including regular hand-outs on social media. Everyone in Nigerian sports knows he is Moses's "Boy" and well paid for it. So you really believe he's staking his reputation for free? He has been insulted several times on Twitter but he continues to toe the same path. We used to belong to the same WhatsApp forum and he admitted that Moses is his benefactor. It is what it is, that's how they roll in Nigerian sports journalism circles these days
What’s Moses goal in paying him? Favourable PR? Sounds implausible to me.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

daft thread from useless CE spammers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved