Pre-Shaking festivities don start.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pre-Shaking festivities don start.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We've broken every rule of sports and team management and still think we can do well. I've seen this movie before, it's not gonna end well. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good. :scared: :scared:

For the first time ever we're taking strikers that have never scored or played for SE. They could score plenty or none at all,We don't know . It's not looking good. :scared: :shock:

It's not looking good. Where will the creativity come from? We created fewer chances than our Onku 1Naira had jobs last yr. We do have talent on the squad but the player that'll emerge as the creative force is unknown. He's yet to do it in GWH.It's not looking good. :scared: :scared:

It's not looking good. The spine is broken. Who will start in CD? There're 2 CDs , we know 1 is calamity and he's sure to start. Problem is that all other options are also calamitous. Calamity +calamitous = Disaster. It's not looking good.

Our distinguished interim coach is a good coach but he's had a desk job for a decade. Can he put it all together with the new coach watching ? It's not looking good.

Yes. It's not looking good . :scared:

God dey o!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Pre-Shaking festivities don start.

Post by Tobi17 »

Whenever you shake, it's a good sign that we will win :clap:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:34 am We've broken every rule of sports and team management and still think we can do well. I've seen this movie before, it's not gonna end well. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good. :scared: :scared:

For the first time ever we're taking strikers that have never scored or played for SE. They could score plenty or none at all,We don't know . It's not looking good. :scared: :shock:

It's not looking good. Where will the creativity come from? We created fewer chances than our Onku 1Naira had jobs last yr. We do have talent on the squad but the player that'll emerge as the creative force is unknown. He's yet to do it in GWH.It's not looking good. :scared: :scared:

It's not looking good. The spine is broken. Who will start in CD? There're 2 CDs , we know 1 is calamity and he's sure to start. Problem is that all other options are also calamitous. Calamity +calamitous = Disaster. It's not looking good.

Our distinguished interim coach is a good coach but he's had a desk job for a decade. Can he put it all together with the new coach watching ? It's not looking good.

God dey o!
And the chief CE Analyst is more shakey than Jennifer Lopez’s hips.
And its not looking good…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:53 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:34 am We've broken every rule of sports and team management and still think we can do well. I've seen this movie before, it's not gonna end well. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking good. :scared: :scared:

God dey o!
And the chief CE Analyst is more shakey than Jennifer Lopez’s hips.
And its not looking good…
:bump: :bump:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

All the shaking will stop when you get a gaddem JOB!! Trust me.

God dey o!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...by this time tomorrow some will be gnashing teeth, some will be rejoicing. My prediction.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

God dey o!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:10 pm

God dey o!
Emir,

Abegiiiii, make ambulance dey near ooooo!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:43 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:10 pm

God dey o!
Emir,

Abegiiiii, make ambulance dey near ooooo!

Oga mi, yawa don bust. Ambulance dey wait for Ambulance.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:12 pm See pitch…I don dey shake o!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYj-IDgIwD ... =copy_link
That's 1 less excuse for you. No Rohr and good pitch. Berra deliver 3pts tomorrow or we go enter the same trouser. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!