SE’s Press conference(Eguavon and Musa)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE’s Press conference(Eguavon and Musa)

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:37 pm Musa should do the honorable thing and retire for goodness sake, doesn't this man want other young players ke keeps getting picked over to shine? Haba after 3 Afcons and 2 world cups with that much numbers of caps... That's a dream accomplishment for the younger upstarts! forget the "Mr nice guy" bullshite this guy feeds you guys, but he's a selfish prick abeg
selfish piece of trash. Imagine. Stinking up the joint for years and he still wants to force himself on us.

fock Musa.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:30 pm
iworo wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:55 pm I have a feeling Egu will expose himself as a total fraud and play that junk Musa tomorrow.
I won't be surprise if he starts the game tomorrow too. That's my gripe with local coaches. With foreign coaches, selection of players is predominantly the prerogative of the coaches and not the NFF or politicians.
But Rohr played him recently and brought back Ighalo.
How do we blame local coaches for this?
Meanwhile the local coach brought a bunch of young players we’ve been clamouring for into the fold.
Anything to blame the local coach.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:55 pm I have a feeling Egu will expose himself as a total fraud and play that junk Musa tomorrow.
...And if Musa plays and scores the winning goal, what will you do? Commit suicide?
If you think about it really hard, you are not helping yourself by being so hateful.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

-o-x-0-x-o- Repetition.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Oh my God, where have I been? Eguavon is now our Technical Director? I thought it was still Rohr