SE’s Press conference(Eguavon and Musa)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE’s Press conference(Eguavon and Musa)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

It would be funny if Musa plays against Egypt tomorrow and scores twice.

Wha choo looking at?!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:55 pm I have a feeling Egu will expose himself as a total fraud and play that junk Musa tomorrow.
What exactly do you want bros?
You don’t like Rohr. You called him names and wanted him sacked.
Now you are calling Eguavon a fraud.
Why are you like this? I hope you are not like this in real life.
Which coach will you now accept?
He liked Rohr! Rohr let him down :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:55 pm I have a feeling Egu will expose himself as a total fraud and play that junk Musa tomorrow.
I won't be surprise if he starts the game tomorrow too. That's my gripe with local coaches. With foreign coaches, selection of players is predominantly the prerogative of the coaches and not the NFF or politicians.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:21 pm
naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm What exactly do you want bros?
Who tell you sey him no like Rohr?
You are compartmentalised and you want to put everyone in the same straitjacket. it's on record on this forum that VE called for the sack of Rohr despite supporting him initially, that's why naijaguy is calling him out.
I am happy
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:18 pm
fabio wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:21 pm
naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm What exactly do you want bros?
Who tell you sey him no like Rohr?
You are compartmentalised and you want to put everyone in the same straitjacket. it's on record on this forum that VE called for the sack of Rohr despite supporting him initially, that's why naijaguy is calling him out.
Like you abi, after seeing the light :tic:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm
naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm
What exactly do you want bros?
He liked Rohr! Rohr let him down :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You dey mind am?!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm
I won't be surprise if he starts the game tomorrow too. That's my gripe with local coaches. With foreign coaches, selection of players is predominantly the prerogative of the coaches and not the NFF or politicians.
But Rohr played him recently and brought back Ighalo.
How do we blame local coaches for this?
Meanwhile the local coach brought a bunch of young players we’ve been clamouring for into the fold.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Musa should do the honorable thing and retire for goodness sake, doesn't this man want other young players ke keeps getting picked over to shine? Haba after 3 Afcons and 2 world cups with that much numbers of caps... That's a dream accomplishment for the younger upstarts! forget the "Mr nice guy" bullshite this guy feeds you guys, but he's a selfish prick abeg
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

So Musa shouldn't start tomorrow even if he is impressing the coaching crew in training and fits into what they are trying to do on the green grass because the fans say so... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:50 pm So Musa shouldn't start tomorrow even if he is impressing the coaching crew in training and fits into what they are trying to do on the green grass because the fans say so... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That’s why coaches don’t listen to fans. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:50 pm So Musa shouldn't start tomorrow even if he is impressing the coaching crew in training and fits into what they are trying to do on the green grass because the fans say so... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
dem tell you say the rubbish you read from big belle stout drinking clueless out of shape over 40 posters on CE matter? siddon there .. we are here to laugh at them all :rotf: at the end of the day when them post finish, them go log off go siddon ontop toilet with ekpa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Deep down y'all know Musa is shite, but sentiments no go gree una to say it as it is.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I think Yobo will start tomorrow…..heard he is impressing the coaches in training…..

Tomorrow’s match could well be the beginning of the end of Egu esp. if he starts playing Musa, Ejuke 10 etc…,

Then again he speaks like a guy with a plan….

Last time he was manager, he spoke eloquently but once the shiit hit the fan, he backed up and listened to Dan and the rest was history…..

Happens again with Salisu…..he will be done ( I hope this is not the case)
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:14 pm Deep down y'all know Musa is shite, but sentiments no go gree una to say it as it is.
i do not think i will ever pay attention to you as far as football matches. I watched Cameroon v Burkina and quoted how top notch the game is , then you ran your loud fake news mouth shouting oo, Cape verde v Ethopia go sweet pass am.. all of a sudden you don pick race.. you know what for the next 24 hours i will be blocking your comments . . you brought that on yourself
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Enyi wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:17 pm I think Yobo will start tomorrow…..heard he is impressing the coaches in training…..

Tomorrow’s match could well be the beginning of the end of Egu esp. if he starts playing Musa, Ejuke 10 etc…,

Then again he speaks like a guy with a plan….

Last time he was manager, he spoke eloquently but once the shiit hit the fan, he backed up and listened to Dan and the rest was history…..

Happens again with Salisu…..he will be done ( I hope this is not the case)
:clap: :rotf:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:18 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:14 pm Deep down y'all know Musa is shite, but sentiments no go gree una to say it as it is.
i do not think i will ever pay attention to you as far as football matches. I watched Cameroon v Burkina and quoted how top notch the game is , then you ran your loud fake news mouth shouting oo, Cape verde v Ethopia go sweet pass am.. all of a sudden you don pick race.. you know what for the next 24 hours i will be blocking your comments . . you brought that on yourself
While stop at 24 hours? make it permanent abeg :rotf: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:24 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:18 pm
While stop at 24 hours? make it permanent abeg :rotf: :lol:
Tobi17, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Quick Reply
SuperEagles

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:30 pm
Meanwhile the local coach brought a bunch of young players we’ve been clamouring for into the fold.
Glaring flaws in your rationale bro. Just because Rohr reluctantly used him RECENTLY when all the pressure was on him or when he was desperate to do anything to save his job doesn't mean that he made the right call. Where is Rohr now? I'm just sayin'.
Last edited by iworo on Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:33 pm I might be biased but Eguavon fills with more confidence that any Nigerian coach in recent history. Measured, articulate, insightful. An honour to his nation. I hope he can translate this to the field of play.

#BanForeignCoaches
Could not have put it better. I truly hope his Eagles do him, themselves and the nation proud.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

delete
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:52 pm

So he knows he's going to the WC? A wasted spot....
This time Musa was fair and said he’ll be at the World Cup if the coach thinks he’s needed,
he is being honest.If Musa wants to be amongst the country’s great captains I.e Keshi and Mikel (and possibly Yobo) he needs to make this one count.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...every thing SE is shite.
Your NFA is shite.
Your arsenal loving boss is shite.
So don't pick on one player.
Football is a team play.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:30 pm
Anything to blame the local coach.