One Naija, one Super Eagles for Ever

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
One Naija, one Super Eagles for Ever

Post by charlie »

Sacking Rohr just before a tournament with ZERO preparation time has to be amongst the most idiotic decisions ever made by the NFF. The right move was to let Rohr manage this tournament with a goal of reaching the finals or lose his job. However Pinnick and his cronies would have never risked Rohr having any level of success at the CAN as it will jeopardize their ability to chop with the hiring of another foreign coach.

That said, I love my country, in spite of our crooked leaders and our shortsighted people. Better yet, I have nothing but mad love and respect for Eguavon who has been brought into an impossible situation, and yet has done his utmost best to provide steady leadership and continuity when it could have very well been utter chaos in camp.

That is why I will be supporting my beloved Super Eagles for the tournament, win or lose and I will cease from any criticism or negative comments during the duration of this tournament, irrespective of what happens. Our players, our team and our coach need our support more than ever.

Besides, nothing will please me more than for Eguavon to make it to the CAN finals or God willing Win the CAN, only for Pinnick to have to explain why he still wants to hire a foreign coach to replace him.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it