Osimhen fully recovered!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen fully recovered!!!

Post by Dammy »

Surgeon Osimhen: "For me he is healed. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group"
Surgeon Osimhen: "For me he is healed. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group"TUTTOmercatoWEB.com
© www.imagephotoagency.it photos
see readings share tweet
TODAY AT 13:41SERIE A
by SIMONE LORINI @SIMO_LOR
In IlSognoNelCuore.com Gianpaolo Tartaro, surgeon who operated on Napoli striker Victor Osimhen,took stock of the healing of the Italian striker: "For me, Victor Osimhen is healed of the fracture. The visit was positive. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group, but I do not know when we will see him again on the field, this depends on his feelings. Consider that he has not played an official match since November 21. What I can say with certainty is that until 31/3 he will play with the carbon mask, then he will be re-evaluated"

See as Napoli wayoed us! Where is the 3 months originally suggested as the time will be out? It was all a ploy to deny us of Osimhen's services.
I am happy
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen fully recovered!!!

Post by BigMuze »

That is just wrong. If the young man didn't pick up Covid in Naija, he could have been cleared early enough and then allowed to return to Afcon. Something tells me this was all staged to make him miss Afcon. The fact that they have the audacity to clear him before our first kick of the ball in Afcon feels like an inconsiderate insult to the Naija and Afcon. Anyway, just because I know how much Osimhen loves to give his all on the pitch for SE, I will not hold this against him. I just pray one of the strikers perform extraordinarily at Afcon so he is no longer an absolutely certain starter.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Everyday conspiracy theory :roll:
Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:52 pm Surgeon Osimhen: "For me he is healed. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group"
Surgeon Osimhen: "For me he is healed. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group"TUTTOmercatoWEB.com
see readings share tweet
In IlSognoNelCuore.com Gianpaolo Tartaro, surgeon who operated on Napoli striker Victor Osimhen,took stock of the healing of the Italian striker: "For me, Victor Osimhen is healed of the fracture. The visit was positive. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group, but I do not know when we will see him again on the field, this depends on his feelings. Consider that he has not played an official match since November 21. What I can say with certainty is that until 31/3 he will play with the carbon mask, then he will be re-evaluated"

See as Napoli wayoed us! Where is the 3 months originally suggested as the time will be out? It was all a ploy to deny us of Osimhen's services.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The miracle has happened. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:52 pm Surgeon Osimhen: "For me he is healed. From tomorrow he will resume training in a group"
see readings share tweet

I think they’re still right:
Injury was 21 Nov.
He’s definitely not playing until early Feb.
I’m not sure that amounts to wayo
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

This was expected, I think the biggest issue is the psychological one, of feeling 100% in his mind to get back into contact footie, to feel comfortable enough to go for headers etc, which sounded like (according to Picnic) what Vic gave as his reasoning and like the Napoli doctor stated his return depends on his feeling. For me if a player tells me hey they are not yet feeling comfortable enough to give 100% there is no way I'm forcing them to go into battle. Let him get over the psychological portion of his recovery at his club then he can be fully focused for us at the WCQ.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

That’s ok,I still love Oshimen like a Son but he’s not available for Nigeria at the moment he’ll be back for the World Cup qualifiers.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:14 pm The miracle has happened. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Osimhen on the bench for the match currently going on against Bologna. This is so unfair to Nigeria!
Last edited by Dammy on Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:57 pm Osimhen on the bench for the match currently going on against Bologna. This is so unfair to Nigeria!
ir
he could have been occupying Ighalo's spot, waiting with the boys for the 2nd round.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

We all knew that was going going to happen!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Good! Let him stay in Italy. Don't want to risk another injury against the jambodi defenders wey full dis AFCON

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:57 pm Osimhen on the bench for the match currently going on against Bologna. This is so unfair to Nigeria!
ir
he could have been occupying Ighalo's spot, waiting with the boys for the 2nd round.
Let him rest, we will need him fully fit and ready when the WC playoffs starts in March
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

The playoffs are the most important thing. Let him get back to full fitness in Italy and arrive in March in beast mode. Nothing spoil.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Just came on the pitch for NApoli.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

chai he is on in the 71st minute.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He misses too many chances for my liking! Just missed a 1-v-1
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:19 pm He misses too many chances for my liking! Just missed a 1-v-1
Happy New Year, buddy!!
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:03 pm Just came on the pitch for NApoli.
I thought he was injured and couldn't play at Afcon. The NFF need to file a complaint with FIFA. Euroepans will continue to decieve Africans if we continue to allow them to do it. I told you that it was all a ruse to prevent Osimhen from playing at Afcon.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:38 pm
kalani JR wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:03 pm Just came on the pitch for NApoli.
I thought he was injured and couldn't play at Afcon. The NFF need to file a complaint with FIFA. Euroepans will continue to decieve Africans if we continue to allow them to do it. I told you that it was all a ruse to prevent Osimhen from playing at Afcon.
Really why do you always do this Ohen ?
The guy just played his first game in how nay months ? and as a sub in the 71st min of a game they were leading 2-0 already ? that doe snot tell you they are just trying to get him up to speed ?

You wanted him to come and sit on the bench in cameroon an leave napoli where he has access to better medical ?

Bro these players are HUMAN's o o they have a life aside from soccer o ..fear God .

Azu who is our best defender has been sitting down chopping bench in cameroon to what good ? because he showed up half fit.
If na Keshi take half fit - Gabriel to Afcon you would have cursed him to high heaven.

:?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:19 pm He misses too many chances for my liking! Just missed a 1-v-1
Ok
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yes he should be in Cameroon. NIgeria could use him against Guinea Bissau in the final group game, He can use it to get his match fitness and then he could be useful to Nigeria at the knockout stages. I am not happy. The NFF are mugus. Senegal fought Watford for Sarr and got him released. The NFF bent over backwards for Napoli. Napoli scammed Nigeria.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

All the people that attacked me about this, should be ashamed, I told it was a scam in December. I knew it then,when that quack of a doctor was talking about 3 months before he can play again.