ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Post by deanotito »

I have spent months bashing Aribo, and abeg I REPENT.

I strain to think of a more COMMANDING midfield performance in an Eagles jersey from anybody. I mean, WHAT A GAME!

I have also spent a minute bashing Moses Simon, and while I am not ready to repent yet, he had a good game. I just have to say it.

But ARIBO, SANUSI, NDIDI, OMERUO (hope the injury isn,t serious), EKONG, AINA all had MONSTER GAMES. MONSTER!!!
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
donadoni
Egg
Egg
Re: ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Post by donadoni »

The thing is you can never underestimate the psychology of playing for your country in a major tournament. Players can step up to another level.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

deanotito wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:00 pm I have spent months bashing Aribo, and abeg I REPENT.

I strain to think of a more COMMANDING midfield performance in an Eagles jersey from anybody. I mean, WHAT A GAME!

I have also spent a minute bashing Moses Simon, and while I am not ready to repent yet, he had a good game. I just have to say it.

But ARIBO, SANUSI, NDIDI, OMERUO (hope the injury isn,t serious), EKONG, AINA all had MONSTER GAMES. MONSTER!!!
Aribo can be a world class player....he will be the player of the season in Scotland and will move south...

he needs to play further up the tree.

I do hope that Egu tinkers for the second game...and lets make a statement again Sudan.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Enyi wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:07 pm
deanotito wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:00 pm I have spent months bashing Aribo, and abeg I REPENT.

Aribo can be a world class player....he will be the player of the season in Scotland and will move south...

he needs to play further up the tree.

I do hope that Egu tinkers for the second game...and lets make a statement again Sudan.
My goodness. The boy BALLED OUT. I don't ever being so wrong on a player ever. Wow
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Aribo needs to be unshackled and played further up... the problem is Iheanacho scoring but do we really need an out an out striker? lets play false 9 with Kelechi and let the wingers do the running.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Enyi wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 pm Aribo needs to be unshackled and played further up... the problem is Iheanacho scoring but do we really need an out an out striker? lets play false 9 with Kelechi and let the wingers do the running.....
yep, noticed that with his 1 touch passing and he also has a very sweet left foot
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Well done SE! I am proud to be a Nigerian!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The boy really had a great game, I'm turning into a believer!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:53 pm The boy really had a great game, I'm turning into a believer!
bobo is a baller ... **** restricted them all.. we saw even captian Nigeria playing like Taribo and UChe
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I was one of the few who defended him when people were calling him "ajebutter" saying that all these "foreign born" players were overrated.

Now what say you ?

The guy is a baller and I would like to see him play as an AM. He has never done so for SE. How would that fit in to Egu's 442 though ? Good thing is we have the players and the coach to have many different formations work out well.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:12 pm I was one of the few who defended him when people were calling him "ajebutter" saying that all these "foreign born" players were overrated.

Now what say you ?

The guy is a baller and I would like to see him play as an AM. He has never done so for SE. How would that fit in to Egu's 442 though ? Good thing is we have the players and the coach to have many different formations work out well.
Fair, but you also are a serial basher of Simon, if I’m mistaken. Several Egyptians have ice on their ankles today on account of him.
This is a seriously good team with lots of depth.
Watch out (and pray Ndidi doesn’t get injured as that’s the one place we have no sub)
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:22 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:12 pm I was one of the few who defended him when people were calling him "ajebutter" saying that all these "foreign born" players were overrated.

Now what say you ?

Fair, but you also are a serial basher of Simon, if I’m mistaken. Several Egyptians have ice on their ankles today on account of him.
This is a seriously good team with lots of depth.
Watch out (and pray Ndidi doesn’t get injured as that’s the one place we have no sub)
My problem with Simon is his final product, and it wasn't really any better today. Only thing is he added intensity and served the Egyptians serious "Garri" but he needs to improve his end product or he will always be average.

You will not find any statement of mine that Simon should be dropped from the squad entirely. He is a good bench player. I just dont think he is good enough to start for us, especially when Lookman and Dennis are added to the fold.

He outshone Chukwueze today though.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Abeg, full mercy is in order.

Simon sabi play too. Make una no vex.

Na Rohr cause all this wahala lol
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Aribo nah baller o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

deanotito wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:03 pm Abeg, full mercy is in order.

But some of us have consistently praised both Simon and Aribo. They have always looked good.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:13 pm

But some of us have consistently praised both Simon and Aribo. They have always looked good.
The same Simon that just said his Egypt game was his best game in 2 years? What is you talmbout? Both Aribo and Simon were shackled by the previous tactics and are now just coming out of that shell to show their qualities.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Simon can improve but one goal and one assist ain’t bad for a days work. He got MOTM. Perhaps because he accelerates with such speed it’s hard for him to control the pace of his crosses. Knowing that we should have someone move to the far post when he crosses because most of the time that’s where the ball goes
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 pm

The same Simon that just said his Egypt game was his best game in 2 years? What is you talmbout? Both Aribo and Simon were shackled by the previous tactics and are now just coming out of that shell to show their qualities.

Aribo was playing well under the previous coach (albeit he took a few games to adapt to African football). Moses Simon on the other hand was always hit or miss.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mystic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:20 pm

Aribo was playing well under the previous coach (albeit he took a few games to adapt to African football). Moses Simon on the other hand was always hit or miss.
I think he was just ok and wasn’t getting forward enough to show his qualities in the final third, was very conservative for a while, I do think he’s broken out of his shell in this tourney.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Best game does not mean he was bad in the others. And he said 2 years. He started playing for the SE over 5 years ago. Simon got injured before the world cup when he was a shoe-in to be selected and it has taken him a bit longer to get back to his best.

And I have given Aribo MOM in some of the matches he has played under Rohr. Just admit, you are not a good scout of talent just like that loser called VE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Now what say you ?

You are in no position to say "I told you so".
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

the get brain small too. I like the way he just walked away when the Ref got into his face.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Best game does not mean he was bad in the others. And he said 2 years. He started playing for the SE over 5 years ago. Simon got injured before the world cup when he was a shoe-in to be selected and it has taken him a bit longer to get back to his best.

And I have given Aribo MOM in some of the matches he has played under Rohr. Just admit, you are not a good scout of talent just like that loser called VE.
Its not about taking longer to get back to his best, he was played in the wrong position, why is that so hard for you to admit? The tactics and usage of players has changed and we are seeing better performances all around because of it, that you refuse to see or admit that is rather shocking…I mean it’s pretty clear because during that two years he was assist leader at his club and in the French league so he was able to be at his best for club then suddenly looks poor playing in an unfamiliar position for country and yet you continued to blame the players for tactical inefficiencies and your bias still won’t allow you to realize the obvious.
Last edited by maceo4 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!