ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:04 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:13 pm
deanotito wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:03 pm Abeg, full mercy is in order.

Simon sabi play too. Make una no vex.

Na Rohr cause all this wahala lol
But some of us have consistently praised both Simon and Aribo. They have always looked good.
The same Simon that just said his Egypt game was his best game in 2 years? What is you talmbout? Both Aribo and Simon were shackled by the previous tactics and are now just coming out of that shell to show their qualities.
Best game does not mean he was bad in the others. And he said 2 years. He started playing for the SE over 5 years ago. Simon got injured before the world cup when he was a shoe-in to be selected and it has taken him a bit longer to get back to his best.

And I have given Aribo MOM in some of the matches he has played under Rohr. Just admit, you are not a good scout of talent just like that loser called VE.
Its not about taking longer to get back to his best, he was played in the wrong position, why is that so hard for you to admit? The tactics and usage of players has changed and we are seeing better performances all around because of it, that you refuse to see or admit that is rather shocking…
Where were you when we were beating teams convincingly under Rohr?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OOOOO

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:10 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:04 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:13 pm
deanotito wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:03 pm Abeg, full mercy is in order.

Simon sabi play too. Make una no vex.

Na Rohr cause all this wahala lol
But some of us have consistently praised both Simon and Aribo. They have always looked good.
The same Simon that just said his Egypt game was his best game in 2 years? What is you talmbout? Both Aribo and Simon were shackled by the previous tactics and are now just coming out of that shell to show their qualities.
Best game does not mean he was bad in the others. And he said 2 years. He started playing for the SE over 5 years ago. Simon got injured before the world cup when he was a shoe-in to be selected and it has taken him a bit longer to get back to his best.

And I have given Aribo MOM in some of the matches he has played under Rohr. Just admit, you are not a good scout of talent just like that loser called VE.
Its not about taking longer to get back to his best, he was played in the wrong position, why is that so hard for you to admit? The tactics and usage of players has changed and we are seeing better performances all around because of it, that you refuse to see or admit that is rather shocking…
Where were you when we were beating teams convincingly under Rohr?
Who cares, at some point the team lost the plot but you kept blaming the wrong culprit putting it on the players rather the obvious. And you are still trying to do it with this your argument when it’s pretty clear that during those same two years Simon was assist leader at his club and in the French league so he was able to be at his best for club then suddenly looks poor playing in an unfamiliar position for country and yet you continued to blame the players for tactical inefficiencies and your bias still won’t allow you to realize the obvious….
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!