I Am Jose Peseiro’s Boss – Eguavoen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: I Am Jose Peseiro’s Boss – Eguavoen

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I am the captain now like the Somali Pirate said.

I love the attitude if Eguavoen wins the Cup of Nations Pinnick cannot relive him of his job because too much pressure will be on him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:30 pm
doctorollie wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:24 am GIVE THE JOB TO EGUAVOEN ON A PERMANENT BASIS!
That's what I said long ago, not because of our defeating Egypt, but because I think he can do the job successfully
Look at this lying piece of dung, Odaft! You that spread your legs for ****, abeg quiet!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They just cant accept that a white man will answer to a black man. Thats what these lot are struggling to get a grasp on :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:32 pm
mcal wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:20 pm
olu wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:02 pm I didn't like that comment either. Is the Technical Director really the coach's boss? Asking cause I don't know. I thought they were just separate positions with different duties.
...you dey mind Nigerians.
For our people, as long as you have a desk and an office shuffling papers, you be oga patapata.
Plus official car with a driver to boot :lol: :lol:
What are you guys going on about? The Technical Adviser (aka Peseiro) and his staff answer to the Technical Director. So he is his boss, doesn't mean he can lord over him or anything, but the coach does answer to him and the TD answers to his higher ups.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

deanotito wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:33 am I honestly wish he didn’t talk like this. Everyone knows he ain’t the boss in the real sense of things. No need to be generating controversy
Haba, did he lie?
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »