Word of Caution on Eguavoen and SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Word of Caution on Eguavoen and SE

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:59 am
Enyi wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:37 am
Cellular…so u honestly think that the Egypt we faced, is what you expected before the game….?? Ok

Do you know what the issue with racism? It is two-faced

If you highlight the successes of a black coach then ppl will HIGHLIGHT the failures of a black coaches….

But….if you stay away from the race of the coach, then it is a success or failure of an individual…..do u get my point?

Ppl here talked up the success of Rohr and lambasted his failures…not because he was white but Rohr….

Now if you talk up Eguavoen’s success because he is BLACK….his failures will be that of BLACK COACHES….

On NFF President…hate the guy but love him on certain aspects…should have sacked Rohr earlier and not appoint a coach after Egu was given the ruin but….on hiring a foreign coach his reason is clear….

In his interview he said that since Egu was made coach, his phone never stopped ringing from agents, friends, Godfathers etc….a foreigner is protected from that Rohr was…..

Now note…..I am not saying that white coaches are not corrupt but I do t expect Akpeyi’s Dad to have Rohr’s number but I won’t be surprised if Akpoguma’s dad does…don’t know if I am making myself clear….a foreign coach will be harder to get to thus the invitees will be mainly in merit and not “influenced”….

Let’s stay away from the black thing cos it will hurt more that actually help….
Sorry, we can't avoid the "BLACK THING".

It is the world we live in.

If we don't see our obligation as the most populous black country to carry the burden of the black man then who will do it for us?

Only on CE will u see this kind of rubbish.

Most Nigerian fans just want the SE to win and be successful.

Your new found affirmative action advocacy means zero to them.

As we speak 100% of Nigerian coaching jobs are filled by Nigerians, who are all black last time I checked...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:26 am
Cellular…so u honestly think that the Egypt we faced, is what you expected before the game….?? Ok

If you highlight the successes of a black coach then ppl will HIGHLIGHT the failures of a black coaches….

But….if you stay away from the race of the coach, then it is a success or failure of an individual…..do u get my point?

Ppl here talked up the success of Rohr and lambasted his failures…not because he was white but Rohr….

Now if you talk up Eguavoen’s success because he is BLACK….his failures will be that of BLACK COACHES….

On NFF President…hate the guy but love him on certain aspects…should have sacked Rohr earlier and not appoint a coach after Egu was given the ruin but….on hiring a foreign coach his reason is clear….

In his interview he said that since Egu was made coach, his phone never stopped ringing from agents, friends, Godfathers etc….a foreigner is protected from that Rohr was…..

Now note…..I am not saying that white coaches are not corrupt but I do t expect Akpeyi’s Dad to have Rohr’s number but I won’t be surprised if Akpoguma’s dad does…don’t know if I am making myself clear….a foreign coach will be harder to get to thus the invitees will be mainly in merit and not “influenced”….

If we don't see our obligation as the most populous black country to carry the burden of the black man then who will do it for us?

As we speak 100% of Nigerian coaching jobs are filled by Nigerians, who are all black last time I checked...
It is okay.

...the senior women's team is coached by a Naijarian?

No, don't answer...

Unfortunately, you are one of the forumers that try to pollute this forum with your gross inferiority complex and hold unto the belief that the coaching profession is one Naijarians can conquer.

Go ahead go from thread to thread with your nonsense.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:22 am
txj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:26 am

It is okay.

...the senior women's team is coached by a Naijarian?

No, don't answer...

Unfortunately, you are one of the forumers that try to pollute this forum with your gross inferiority complex and hold unto the belief that the coaching profession is one Naijarians can conquer.

Go ahead go from thread to thread with your nonsense.

No, the inferiority complex is entirely yours.

100% of Nigerian football, as in men's football is coached by Nigerians.

Even the women game is coached entirely by Nigerians save for the Falcons.

Yours is advocacy in search of a cause...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp