SIMON: Eguavoen has given me the chance to thrill....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
SIMON: Eguavoen has given me the chance to thrill....

Post by Enugu II »

Eguavoen has given me chance to thrill – Moses Simon
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/eguavoen-ha ... oses-simon
Score Nigeria Reporter by Score Nigeria Reporter January 14, 2022 10:29 pm
Eguavoen has given me chance to thrill – Moses Simon

Moses Simon has said he has been given a license by coach Augustine Eguavoen to show what he does at his French club with the Super Eagles.

Moses Simon caught the eye with his directness on the left flank to pose a clear and present danger in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over Egypt.

With former coach Gernot Rohr, he played in various positions with a strict instruction to track back to help out the defence.

“Yes, this was one of my best game for the Super Eagles,” the FC Nantes star said at today’s press briefing ahead of tomorrow’s second group game against Sudan.

“With the new coach, we changed tactics. He gave me freedom to play like I do with my club.”

Moses Simon said the Eagles camp is buzzing after the victory over the Pharaohs.

“There’s a positive mood, we’re all doing well,” he said.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics