Nottingham Forest agree terms with Paul Mukairu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nottingham Forest agree terms with Paul Mukairu

Post by Lolly »

I pray this guy finds the right club for him to develop. There is some serious talent in him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nottin ... kairu/amp/
Report: Nottingham Forest agree terms with Paul Mukairu

Nottingham Forest have agreed on a deal in principle with winger Paul Mukairu, according to Antalya Korfez. The Nigerian was linked with a move to the City Ground back in the summer, with Dane Murphy thought to be a huge fan.

The 21-year-old signed for Antalyaspor in 2021. He has made 19 appearances during 2021/22, scoring four goals for the Turkish top-flight outfit.

He returned from a loan spell with Anderlecht during the summer but for whatever reason, hasn’t quite settled. Now, it seems as though Forest will steal in and land the player.

The report claims that Forest will part with £1.8 million for the player. There will also be a clause included that sees Antalyaspor claim 20% of any future sale.

Mukairu can play on either flank. He has also showcased his ability to operate through the middle as a centre forward this season.

Three of his goals have come from playing upfront. That level of versatility will suit the criteria for what Steve Cooper likes in his players.

Antalyaspor would welcome the funds to bolster their own squad. Now, it remains to be seen whether Forest will do a deal before the January transfer window closes.

Intrigue: Mukairu looks ideal for Forest but Turkish reports must be taken with a pinch of salt

Mukairu has been linked with Forest seemingly non-stop since the summer. The fact he’s started 14 times this season and become integral makes the current link somewhat strange.

Turkish reports aren’t typically the most reliable. This time, there is actually a Turkish team involved so at least this will spark interest among supporters.

If Forest can get Mukairu over the line, it could prove an exciting addition. At 21, he has bags of potential and his versatility would make him a useful addition.

Supporters will probably temper optimism right now. Until one of the top domestic journalists tweets something out, this could be more idle gossip from the continent.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nottingham Forest agree terms with Paul Mukairu

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You always pray this etc why can't you pray in private? What did the scriptures say about praying?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:56 pm You always pray this etc why can't you pray in private? What did the scriptures say about praying?
Don’t be ashamed of your God. Call on him in public and let him show his glory.
1 Timothy 2:8

I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:02 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:56 pm You always pray this etc why can't you pray in private? What did the scriptures say about praying?
Don’t be ashamed of your God. Call on him in public and let him show his glory.
1 Timothy 2:8

I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing(B) in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father,(C) who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Mathew 6 :5
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Nott Forest ke?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:51 pm Nott Forest ke?
He gets paid.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Not the best. But I guess that’s the only offer he has on the table and it must be better than what he is currently on.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:08 pm
Not the best. But I guess that’s the only offer he has on the table and it must be better than what he is currently on.
:clap: :clap: That is the reality.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:49 pm
He gets paid.
:roll:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

They have a good manager - hope he brings out the best in Mukairu so he can move on to a bigger club.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:32 pm
They have a good manager - hope he brings out the best in Mukairu so he can move on to a bigger club.
This is the guy Van City wanted to kill Rohr for, for not inviting him to the SE. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:12 am
This is the guy Van City wanted to kill Rohr for, for not inviting him to the SE. :rotf:
If Nwakali can get a call up, I see no reason why Mukairu can’t. He played for Anderlecht last season (25 appearances and 2 goals) and is now back playing in the Turkish top flight with Antalyaspor (18 appearances and 4 goals) this season.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:12 am
If he is good, he should get an opportunity. His club means diddly. It is about the player.