So guys I was on Collins Udohs Twitter space today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
So guys I was on Collins Udohs Twitter space today

Post by Tobi17 »

And I heard from a speaker there who has close connections to the NFF reveal that Jose Peseiro has NOT signed any contract yet with the NFF and he isn't currently in Cameroon to observe the team as speculated... so what's actually going on with this Jose Peseiro situation? are NFF trying to bid time, discard the hiring of this guy and keep Eguavoen?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So guys I was on Collins Udohs Twitter space today

Post by vancity eagle »

Best news if true. Just keep Egu, he is doing great.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

When we consider what had been floating around, with regards Jose Peseiro,
with this new angle there certainly is fake news being paraded somehow.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:22 am And I heard from a speaker there who has close connections to the NFF reveal that Jose Peseiro has NOT signed any contract yet with the NFF and he isn't currently in Cameroon to observe the team as speculated... so what's actually going on with this Jose Peseiro situation? are NFF trying to bid time, discard the hiring of this guy and keep Eguavoen?
WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT NEWS WITH...

...nothing to do with how the SE ends up in this tournament.
Bell
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:22 am And I heard from a speaker there who has close connections to the NFF reveal that Jose Peseiro has NOT signed any contract yet with the NFF and he isn't currently in Cameroon to observe the team as speculated... so what's actually going on with this Jose Peseiro situation? are NFF trying to bid time, discard the hiring of this guy and keep Eguavoen?
Pinnick said this in his interview,

The guy’s contract is still being negotiated and the pay for him and his assistants as well…

He is the chosen one but he is yet to sign anything…..
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I read somewhere that Colin Udoh na NFF agent. So, I will exercise extreme caution when listening to him. He is their voice. He is not speaking for the average Super Eagles fan.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi yet again you come and post unconfirmed fake news. You are distracting our SE in Afcon...real talk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

highbury wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:16 pm I read somewhere that Colin Udoh na NFF agent. So, I will exercise extreme caution when listening to him. He is their voice. He is not speaking for the average Super Eagles fan.
Yes, Collin tends to be very cautious about saying anything negative about the NFF.. He basically tries to protect whatever connections/insider he has within the NFF. He is Definitely not an objective fan.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:57 am Best news if true. Just keep Egu, he is doing great.
This is perhaps the most uncontroversial post you’ve ever made on CE🙂❗️

Cheers.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

I thought this was an open secret.
The journeyman only was told he will hired.
The reason they haven't negotiated his salary and get him to fully sign the contract was simply to see how Eguavoen will perform. Nobody will jeopardize the chances of the SE qualifying for the worldcup for a coach you are not even sure about.
The biggest opponent we may get at the next world cup qualifiers is Egypt and Eguavoen cleared them with ease at the nations cup, hence, it will be silly for the NFF to hire another coach at this crucial time.
Besides, Rohr was sacked because we were no longer playing beautiful football. Eguavoen has brought in the beautiful football and also winning well. So why bring in a new coach?
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

I thought this was an open secret.
The journeyman only was told he will hired.
The reason they haven't negotiated his salary and get him to fully sign the contract was simply to see how Eguavoen will perform. Nobody will jeopardize the chances of the SE qualifying for the worldcup for a coach you are not even sure about.
The biggest opponent we may get at the next world cup qualifiers is Egypt and Eguavoen cleared them with ease at the nations cup, hence, it will be silly for the NFF to hire another coach at this crucial time.
Besides, Rohr was sacked because we were no longer playing beautiful football. Eguavoen has brought in the beautiful football and also winning well. So why bring in a new coach?
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

For Damunk, you can play the recording.

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Colin is a professional journalist. He can't just talk gboa gboa gboa calling everybody a thief like we do here.
Goalgetter wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:28 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:16 pm I read somewhere that Colin Udoh na NFF agent. So, I will exercise extreme caution when listening to him. He is their voice. He is not speaking for the average Super Eagles fan.
Yes, Collin tends to be very cautious about saying anything negative about the NFF.. He basically tries to protect whatever connections/insider he has within the NFF. He is Definitely not an objective fan.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

1naija wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:20 pm Colin is a professional journalist. He can't just talk gboa gboa gboa calling everybody a thief like we do here.
:agree: :thumbs: :agree:
Mr Udoh does not have the liberty of insinuations and yabis, as he works for
an organization that will not take kindly to his printed ideas being of 'fake news' quality.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:20 pm Colin is a professional journalist. He can't just talk gboa gboa gboa calling everybody a thief like we do here.
God bless you. Nothing more to add.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Robbynice wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:43 pm
:agree:
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ironic that the same highbury attacks those who raise questions about coaches...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:24 am

Ironic that the same highbury attacks those who raise questions about coaches...
No I don't. Abeg, no lie for my head
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:28 am
look at this dammy , a few weeks ago without any proof, we read what you said about Egu and Ndah oooo
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:28 am
look at this dammy , a few weeks ago without any proof, we read what you said about Egu and Ndah oooo
As my name just dey drop for your mouth this new year, don't let me wire you a hot slap that will put you back to default settings!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Most Nigerian football journalists respect and fear CE. I was in a WhatsApp forum with them and the mention of CyberEagles elicited some fear. Colin actually stated on the forum that he had to run away because we don't take nonsense here and no "Yes Man" will survive here as we call it as we see it.
I told them that most CE members either live or have lived abroad and don't need favours like those who live in Nigeria and have to navigate their way through the murky politics of football in the country.
On CE we call it the way we see it we don't look for favours from the NFF like our journalists who cannot tell truth to power!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:54 pm
As my name just dey drop for your mouth this new year, don't let me wire you a hot slap that will put you back to default settings!
Stop being sensitive, just answer the question
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:24 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:54 pm

Stop being sensitive, just answer the question
Which daft question?
I am happy