Will EGU empty Bench? ... Uzoho, Ebuehi, & Ndah ... Get ready!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Will EGU empty Bench? ... Uzoho, Ebuehi, & Ndah ... Get ready!

Post by vancity eagle »

Well according to owngoal Sadiq is starting ahead of Olayinka.

I guess Egu understands my thinking and you were all wrong.

It simply does not make sense to not give Sadiq a full chance, yet guve it to someone down the pecking order.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:00 pm Well according to owngoal Sadiq is starting ahead of Olayinka.

It simply does not make sense to not give Sadiq a full chance, yet guve it to someone down the pecking order.
This dude... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I also thought that Sadiq deserves a start and substantial minutes in this game...
Olayinka, who is positionally versatile (can play on the wings or centrally) will likely get minutes too.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:20 pm In the pregame interview Egu said expect few changes not many.
Well, according to early reports on the lineup, he sold a dummy to the press... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I reckon this will be Sadiqs last chance to have any relevance with SE.

Osimehn is undisputed, Awoniyi plays well with the team even though not prolific. Moffi never really made much impression in his small time and Onuachu despite a few goals is not our kind of striker, especially with Moses Simon in the team.

I hope Sadiq doesn't let the occasion get to him.
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

Finally Tyronne EBUEHI will be Unleashed .

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm I reckon this will be Sadiqs last chance to have any relevance with SE.

Osimehn is undisputed, Awoniyi plays well with the team even though not prolific. Moffi never really made much impression in his small time and Onuachu despite a few goals is not our kind of striker, especially with Moses Simon in the team.

I think Rohr's tactics did not play to Oniachu's strength and Eguaveon would figure this all out.
We need a serious aerial threat
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

blueangel wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:27 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:19 pm I reckon this will be Sadiqs last chance to have any relevance with SE.

I think Rohr's tactics did not play to Oniachu's strength and Eguaveon would figure this all out.
We need a serious aerial threat
The same Onuachu that is not good in the air? Its strange how football fans see things differently.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:00 pm Well according to owngoal Sadiq is starting ahead of Olayinka.

You still don’t get it do you, just support whoever the coach puts out there instead of talking players down. That was the whole point not whether it should be one person or another but why it was so appalling to you to give Olayinka a chance in a dead rubber game? When he’s just a part of the team as anyone else.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!