Please What is eguavoen Target??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Please What is eguavoen Target??

Post by john12 »

Personally, I don’t GAF about a team performance I.e attacking football, dribbling etc. when I am judging my players or coaches. The metric of consideration is “Result” “contractual target” “end product”. This made me to ask a question
1) What is eguavoen Written contractual target? Baba Rohr met all his target I.e 3rd place (nations cup) and World Cup appearance so what’s Eguavoen Contractual Agreement??
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Please What is eguavoen Target??

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:51 am Personally, I don’t GAF about a team performance I.e attacking football, dribbling etc. when I am judging my players or coaches. The metric of consideration is “Result” “contractual target” “end product”. This made me to ask a question
1) What is eguavoen Written contractual target? Baba Rohr met all his target I.e 3rd place (nations cup) and World Cup appearance so what’s Eguavoen Contractual Agreement??
Eguavoen has a contractual target as technical director for the NFF. That is h u s position. He is simply detailed to the SE on interimbasis. I guess your question should be contractual target for Peseiro. I believe it is to qualify for the World Cup in order to be renewed fir longer term.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:58 am
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:51 am Personally, I don’t GAF about a team performance I.e attacking football, dribbling etc. when I am judging my players or coaches. The metric of consideration is “Result” “contractual target” “end product”. This made me to ask a question
Eguavoen has a contractual target as technical director for the NFF. That is h u s position. He is simply detailed to the SE on interimbasis. I guess your question should be contractual target for Peseiro. I believe it is to qualify for the World Cup in order to be renewed fir longer term.
I am asking in refence to this tournament. Every tournament that we attend, our coach is given a specific target that we must attain. Is eguavoen target to reach QF, semi final, final or win it?? I use your pre contractual target to judge if a coach performance was a failure or success and personally IDGAF about performances just result is my concern
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...his target is 🎯🎯🎯 many times over
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

mcal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:08 pm ...his target is 🎯🎯🎯 many times over

Egbon, Ayam not understanding eleborate better
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:02 pm
I am asking in refence to this tournament. Every tournament that we attend, our coach is given a specific target that we must attain. Is eguavoen target to reach QF, semi final, final or win it?? I use your pre contractual target to judge if a coach performance was a failure or success and personally IDGAF about performances just result is my concern
It should be to win it. I do not believe that any ream goes into a tournament without target to win it. In an AFCON., Nigeria should not have any target below winning it.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:23 pm
It should be to win it. I do not believe that any ream goes into a tournament without target to win it. In an AFCON., Nigeria should not have any target below winning it.

If that’s the target, it should be on his written contract and public be aware of. That’s simply my way of analyzing if our administrators made the right decisions regarding sacking or hiring a coach..
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:25 pm

If that’s the target, it should be on his written contract and public be aware of. That’s simply my way of analyzing if our administrators made the right decisions regarding sacking or hiring a coach..
John12

You must be ill informed. Eguavoen does not have a contract and does not need one. He is simply there on interim basis. Please become better informed.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:09 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:08 pm ...his target is 🎯🎯🎯 many times over

Egbon, Ayam not understanding eleborate better
...that means bullseye🎯 over and over
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm

John12

You must be ill informed. Eguavoen does not have a contract and does not need one. He is simply there on interim basis. Please become better informed.

I understand that his employed on an interim basis. But, what’s his pre agreement between the Fa and him. How can we access his overall performance at this tournament? Will it be result or performance base?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai the ****bots are unhappy, the SE has now scored more goals in just two Afcon games compared to the trash we were punished with vs the likes of Guinea, Madagascar and Burundi back in 2019
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Under the circumstances, we can’t be setting targets for someone who only had just over 2 weeks notice to the start of the tournament. It is not done.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 pm Kai the ****bots are unhappy, the SE has now scored more goals in just two Afcon games compared to the trash we were punished with vs the likes of Guinea, Madagascar and Burundi back in 2019

Today is Sunday. Say the truth, have you seen a better Nigeria win than this one considering the opponents?? If you have, post it.. also remember that BABA met his target and now we should all join hands to support Eguavoen because he deserves our support.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:32 pm

John12

I understand that his employed on an interim basis. But, what’s his pre agreement between the Fa and him. How can we access his overall performance at this tournament? Will it be result or performance base?
Eguavoen is not going to be assessed at all. I hope you realize that. Maybe, you need to be better informed on this issue. He is em o loved as Technical Director of the NFF and had been. His tasks is to assess the Nigerian managers. For instance to assess people like Gernot Rohr, Denver by, etc. That us h I s role.

In Rohr's absence, he has been asked to step in on temporary basis and should return to his position.

I hope this makes it clearer.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:38 pm Under the circumstances, we can’t be setting targets for someone who only had just over 2 weeks notice to the start of the tournament. It is not done.

Yes, you should that’s how to access if his performance was a success or failure.. abeg don’t give me nonsense like, he played good football
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 pm Kai the ****bots are unhappy, the SE has now scored more goals in just two Afcon games compared to the trash we were punished with vs the likes of Guinea, Madagascar and Burundi back in 2019

Today is Sunday. Say the truth, have you seen a better Nigeria win than this one considering the opponents?? If you have, post it.. also remember that BABA met his target and now we should all join hands to support Eguavoen because he deserves our support.

Guess the coach...
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:40 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:38 pm Under the circumstances, we can’t be setting targets for someone who only had just over 2 weeks notice to the start of the tournament. It is not done.

Yes, you should that’s how to access if his performance was a success or failure.. abeg don’t give me nonsense like, he played good football
What’s the point of the targets when he is not even being considered for the job after the tournament? Amaju has already got his replacement ready to take over after the tournament. Eguavoen is only helping us out. Let him do his best and enjoy the moment. We won’t hold him accountable if we don’t go far.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:39 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:32 pm

John12

Eguavoen is not going to be assessed at all. I hope you realize that. Maybe, you need to be better informed on this issue. He is em o loved as Technical Director of the NFF and had been. His tasks is to assess the Nigerian managers. For instance to assess people like Gernot Rohr, Denver by, etc. That us h I s role.

In Rohr's absence, he has been asked to step in on temporary basis and should return to his position.

I hope this makes it clearer.

I understand that he was originally hired as a technical director. Are you saying that, The NFF informed him to coach our team at this tournament without setting any target? Simply because he was originally a technical director?? (Make no sense) A coach, whether hired at the first or last minute must be asked to reach a certain position? I.e QF, SF, Final or winning. There must be a set target requested in order to access that coach performance
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:43 pm

What’s the point of the targets when he is not even being considered for the job after the tournament? Amaju has already got his replacement ready to take over after the tournament. Eguavoen is only helping us out. Let him do his best and enjoy the moment. We won’t hold him accountable if we don’t go far.
Lolly

I do not believe John is well informed given some of his comments.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Contracts don’t have targets and are not necessarily made public. And as has been pointed out severally, Egu is a caretaker (for now at least).
Not really sure what this thread is about.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

waka-man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:49 pm

Contracts don’t have targets and are not necessarily made public. And as has been pointed out severally, Egu is a caretaker (for now at least).

He is a caretaker should not negate “NFF target” ((Caretaker or not) An employee must set a target for a coach in order to access that coach performance. How difficult is this to comprehend??
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dude is trolling :rotf: he has no clue what the NFF are up to with this Afcon
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:52 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:49 pm

He is a caretaker should not negate “NFF target” ((Caretaker or not) An employee must set a target for a coach in order to access that coach performance. How difficult is this to comprehend??
I shake my head? Is the assessment based in what goal? Please advise us. To retain him or what? Or is it to assess whether team us good or poor?

Okay I get it .... it is simply perfunctory. LOL.