Agents Agents Agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Agents Agents Agents

Post by john12 »

I specifically returned because of you guys and I know how excited you guys are regarding eguavoen hire. Anyway, if any random BACKWATER league player is mention in reference to a World Cup appearance, we will not accept..
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agents Agents Agents

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:23 pm I specifically returned because of you guys and I know how excited you guys are regarding eguavoen hire. Anyway, if any random BACKWATER league player is mention in reference to a World Cup appearance, we will not accept..
Broa we found Okoye from backwater league and have found others. Nigerian players seek a payday and are not dictated to by what journalists think is this or that. It is not the league but the player that matters and Okoye is a proof of that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:26 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:23 pm I specifically returned because of you guys and I know how excited you guys are regarding eguavoen hire. Anyway, if any random BACKWATER league player is mention in reference to a World Cup appearance, we will not accept..
Broa we found Okoye from backwater league and have found others. Nigerian players seek a payday and are not dictated to by what journalists think is this or that. It is not the league but the player that matters and Okoye is a proof of that.
Okoye situation was an exception because SE was in a dire need of a goal keeper. Moreover, Rohr seem shaky and I’m frankly more confident in uzoho.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Add Collins and Aribo.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm
Okoye situation was an exception because SE was in a dire need of a goal keeper. Moreover, Rohr seem shaky and I’m frankly more confident in uzoho.
Rohr made a good decision because he saw potential in Okoye. I don't care and no one should about the fact that there were other goalkeepers playing in top division. The manager simply selects who he deems good enough. Afterall the results will be way to assess the decision of the manager. It is that simply. This should apply to any manager, regardless.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

This is false narrative. If the story was Rohr prefers TALL gk than it's understandable.

Akpeyi was doing very well in South Africa.

Ezinwa had done an excellent job, after Carl Ikeme retirement.

Uzoho was fast-tracked not because he was better or had more playing and international experience than Ezinwa or Akpeyi. It was because Uzoho was taller. Rohr prefers TALL gks.

Stop this rubbish of dire need of a gk!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I know, it still hurts...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Kpom.

Imagine we are playing great football and we basically have bench options for almost every position that are just as good as our starters . We don't even have Dennis, Osimehn, Lookman, Ejaria, Yusuf, Nwobodo here yet some people are calling for Egu to "inject homebased players" into the team.

These people have a twisted personal agenda that has NOTHING to do with football, and they do not wish SE well.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Welcome back. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This place is filled with all manners of agents,crooks and straight duplicitous characters. They've already started calling for "home based" aka clients to be integrated into the team after Afcon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm
Rohr made a good decision because he saw potential in Okoye. I don't care and no one should about the fact that there were other goalkeepers playing in top division. The manager simply selects who he deems good enough. Afterall the results will be way to assess the decision of the manager. It is that simply. This should apply to any manager, regardless.
No, hold on. If there were other GKs playing in top leagues - hint: there weren't - then Okoye likely wouldn't have gotten a look in.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:29 pm
Kpom.

Imagine we are playing great football and we basically have bench options for almost every position that are just as good as our starters . We don't even have Dennis, Osimehn, Lookman, Ejaria, Yusuf, Nwobodo here yet some people are calling for Egu to "inject homebased players" into the team.

These people have a twisted personal agenda that has NOTHING to do with football, and they do not wish SE well.
Coming from someone who supported CIV against the SE :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Knock-out :woot:
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:34 pm
Kpom.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg which agent dey represent Yusuf Alhassan of Antwerp ? The boy needs a look o , do ya work biko osiso.

Thank you.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:31 pm
Welcome back. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This place is filled with all manners of agents,crooks and straight duplicitous characters. They've already started calling for "home based" aka clients to be integrated into the team after Afcon.
But both you and John12 are bonafide agents.

Unfortunately, both of you have to develop a new relationship with whoever ends up being the new coach.

Hope you were able to get your money's worth?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Siddouseless! wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:41 pm Abeg which agent dey represent Yusuf Alhassan of Antwerp ? The boy needs a look o , do ya work biko osiso.

Thank you.
I think that's Tobi or Lolly. VE has been trying to get him though.:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Kpom.

Jeez guys, don't you think that plot line is overused? It's time to move on in my own opinion…..
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:40 am
Kpom.

Jeez guys, don't you think that plot line is overused? It's time to move on in my own opinion…..
TRUTH is SACRED. It is necessary for new joiners who may not know the antecedent of the person posting to understand the kind of person he is!

Same with AYoAKinfe and his Osaze is (NOT) a striker post.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:40 am
Kpom.

It will never be time to move on. You don't support another country against yours.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

CEs no dey ever forget something...

Anytime I watch CIV, VE comes to mind
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:40 amJeez guys, don't you think that plot line is overused? It's time to move on in my own opinion…..
And thanks for sharing your opinion...
It is obviously NOT the opinion of others. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:50 am
iworo wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:40 amJeez guys, don't you think that plot line is overused? It's time to move on in my own opinion…..
And thanks for sharing your opinion...
It is obviously NOT the opinion of others. :lol:
SIR Gotti, welcome back ooo :thumb:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:01 pm SIR Gotti, welcome back ooo :thumb:
Happy New Year bro! Hope all is well with you and yours :thumb:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:46 pm
This is false narrative. If the story was Rohr prefers TALL gk than it's understandable.

Akpeyi was doing very well in South Africa.

Ezinwa had done an excellent job, after Carl Ikeme retirement.

Uzoho was fast-tracked not because he was better or had more playing and international experience than Ezinwa or Akpeyi. It was because Uzoho was taller. Rohr prefers TALL gks.

Stop this rubbish of dire need of a gk!
This is the main and primary factor that mattered to Rohr.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16