SHOULD THERE BE ANY MORE TALK OF NEW COACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SHOULD THERE BE ANY MORE TALK OF NEW COACH

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:22 am I know some of you are secretly hoping that he fails so that you will go with what you and many prefer, including the NFF Chairman. :oops: :boo: :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You actually believe that.
But when the Rohr hate mob were openly wishing and declaring failure on the SE you didn't seem to have a problem with that and kept a 'dignified' silence. :sneaky:

The difference here is that whenever VanCity spews hate on the SE (and he is just about the only one), we all call him out; but you guys sit back and watch in admiration when your people talk rubbish about the SE and throw vile insults at "the white man". :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:21 am
Cellular wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:22 am I know some of you are secretly hoping that he fails so that you will go with what you and many prefer, including the NFF Chairman. :oops: :boo: :boo:
But when the Rohr hate mob were openly wishing and declaring failure on the SE you didn't seem to have a problem with that and kept a 'dignified' silence. :sneaky:

The difference here is that whenever VanCity spews hate on the SE (and he is just about the only one), we all call him out; but you guys sit back and watch in admiration when your people talk rubbish about the SE and throw vile insults at "the white man". :taunt:
I think he just called y’all racists :woot: :woot: :woot:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Ban foreign coaches I say. This should be a contest between nations, right the way through. Coaches, back room staff, players, even administration.

If a player has to change allegiance to represent a different country, so should everyone else.

And then while we’re at it, let’s get Pinick to become Ghanaian. That one na minus 1, I no go lie.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Colin Udoh is spewing garbage. I don't expect any better from an NFF agent masquerading as an independent journalist
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:51 pm Colin Udoh is spewing garbage. I don't expect any better from an NFF agent masquerading as an independent journalist
I'm sure if he was echoing your own point of view, he'd be "a great journalist".
Just accept there is an alternative opinion to yours that is equally credible.
He is a very good journalist, despite what you might believe.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:27 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:21 am

I think he just called y’all racists :woot: :woot: :woot:
Weytin we never hear?
'Low ambition levels"
"Underachievers"
"Low self-esteem"
"Slaves"
'Self-loathers"
Oh...."WOWOs"

I guess people need to put others down to feel good about themselves, :lol: