Is Aina the new JJ ??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Is Aina the new JJ ??

Post by 1naija »

The way he hurls in those throw- ins reminds me of JJ. JJ was the best throw in taker during his time. That was the only thing he was great at.

I am watching the Sudan game again. I will tell you guys how it ends when i am done.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: Is Aina the new JJ ??

Post by theDunamis »

CE, can anyone help get this man a gaddem job?!?? Or do we need to organize a fundraiser for a new cab?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Aina should be given six lashes of the cane for that penalty he caused. For tugging on an opponent and stamping on his foot in the 18-yard box; it is insane. Some of these defenders that do not know that they are being watched in the 18-yard box need head examination.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It's Awoniyi that should be flogged for missing so many chances in the game.

He also created that one solid chance that Aribo couldn't get his footing for. I know its hard to know what's around you when you are under pressure but if Aribo had noticed Nacho right behind him, that would have been an easy goal.

I do think its a matter of time before the goals start going in for Awoniyi. Sooner or later those chances will start turning to goals.
Igugu wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:23 pm Aina should be given six lashes of the cane for that penalty he caused. For tugging on an opponent and stamping on his foot in the 18-yard box; it is insane. Some of these defenders that do not know that they are being watched in the 18-yard box need head examination.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Send the dollars. I'll get the cab myself.
theDunamis wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:15 pm CE, can anyone help get this man a gaddem job?!?? Or do we need to organize a fundraiser for a new cab?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:49 pm The way he hurls in those throw- ins reminds me of JJ. JJ was the best throw in taker during his time. That was the only thing he was great at.

I am watching the Sudan game again. I will tell you guys how it ends when i am done.
Yea !! He is the new JJ when jay jay was learning to stand but instead tried to run and fell flat on his stomach
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:49 pm The way he hurls in those throw- ins reminds me of JJ. JJ was the best throw in taker during his time. That was the only thing he was great at.

JJ threw the ball with finesse! :taunt:
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Aina is our most creative outlet even for a full back, the way he bombs forward reminds me of prime Babayaro/Iroha. Eguavoen or whoever the coach will be can use him the way Klopp uses Trent or Robertson as creative full backs.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:30 am Aina is our most creative outlet even for a full back, the way he bombs forward reminds me of prime Babayaro/Iroha. Eguavoen or whoever the coach will be can use him the way Klopp uses Trent or Robertson as creative full backs.
That really surprised me.
And his acceleration na die! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:44 am
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:30 am Aina is our most creative outlet even for a full back, the way he bombs forward reminds me of prime Babayaro/Iroha. Eguavoen or whoever the coach will be can use him the way Klopp uses Trent or Robertson as creative full backs.
I know I'm beating dead horse but What Rohr did to under utilize and eventually drop Aina is just criminal.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rohr dropped him after he was severely abused by Algeria. We all dropped him after that game. I think he is the most improved player on the team. The move to Torino did him a world of good. I see him moving to even bigger club after this tournament.
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:14 am
I know I'm beating dead horse but What Rohr did to under utilize and eventually drop Aina is just criminal.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Wait until he reveals a t-shirt with a message for his spouse while celebrating another player's goal.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Or summerflopping for another man's goal.
Cellular wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:19 am

Wait until he reveals a t-shirt with a message for his spouse while celebrating another player's goal.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

gobforbid, comparing a disciplined complete baller AKA Aina to endangered bird species killer?
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:49 pm The way he hurls in those throw- ins reminds me of JJ. JJ was the best throw in taker during his time.
I’ve always believed JJ was better suited for baseball. He would have been prolific in throwing out base-runners and stealers.
Freaking guy.
You are Your Own Dog
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:23 am Or summerflopping for another man's goal.

I can never get over that JJ somersault. :twisted: :lol: :lol: Do we still have the video?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

And he's a very good dribbler. Anyway, he started out as a winger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:11 am
What he does all day on Torinos left wing…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

furiously frank wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:05 am
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:23 am Or summerflopping for another man's goal.

I can never get over that JJ somersault. :twisted: :lol: :lol: Do we still have the video?
I need to see this! :lol:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:22 am
Yep
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:30 am
maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:22 am
Yep
Unsung hero. :clap: