Phobias & Philias Sufferers to ignore in Eagles Nest

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Phobias & Philias Sufferers to ignore in Eagles Nest

Post by theDunamis »

CE has picked up some pace thanks to AFCON. For your own sanity though, when you see a post by the members below on topics related to their listed ailment, ignore and move on quickly. These posts will be 99% in line with their ailment and lack objectivity.

Mosesphobia -- Vancity Eagle (according to VE, Moses has no end product and did nothing useful against Egypt.)

Osimhenphobia -- Bushboy (according to Bushboy, Osimhen's 87th minute opportunity in his return from injury match was a 1v1 with only the keeper to beat. When it comes to Osimhen, Bushboy consistently fluffs his 1v1 with reality.)

Yobophilia -- 1Naija (Not even Joseph Yobo loves Jospeh Yobo the way 1Naija loves Joseph Yobo.)

Rohrphobia -- Cellular & Co. ("Rohr: A journeyman retiree who took Nigerian footie back to the dark ages.")

Rohrphilia -- Damunk, Kongi & Co. ("Rohr: A good coach who brought stability and results to the team and headed towards the Promised Land.")

CIVphilia -- Vancity Eagle (Yes, his last post was the rare 1% exception but bet the bank that he will be back in line with his ailment sooner than later)
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Phobias & Philias Sufferers to ignore in Eagles Nest

Post by Damunk »

theDunamis wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:47 pm CE has picked up some pace thanks to AFCON. For your own sanity though, when you see a post by the members below on topics related to their listed ailment, ignore and move on quickly. These posts will be 99% in line with their ailment and lack objectivity.

Mosesphobia -- Vancity Eagle (according to VE, Moses has no end product and did nothing useful against Egypt.)

Osimhenphobia -- Bushboy (according to Bushboy, Osimhen's 87th minute opportunity in his return from injury match was a 1v1 with only the keeper to beat. When it comes to Osimhen, Bushboy consistently fluffs his 1v1 with reality.)

Yobophilia -- 1Naija (Not even Joseph Yobo loves Jospeh Yobo the way 1Naija loves Joseph Yobo.)

Rohrphobia -- Cellular & Co. ("Rohr: A journeyman retiree who took Nigerian footie back to the dark ages.") :|

Rohrphilia -- Damunk, Kongi & Co. ("Rohr: A good coach who brought stability and results to the team and headed towards the Promised Land.")

CIVphilia -- Vancity Eagle (Yes, his last post was the rare 1% exception but bet the bank that he will be back in line with his ailment sooner than later)
Uhm….make that Coachphilia
It was even stronger with Keshi. Don’t spoil my reputation. 8-)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

theDunamis wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:47 pm CE has picked up some pace thanks to AFCON. For your own sanity though, when you see a post by the members below on topics related to their listed ailment, ignore and move on quickly. These posts will be 99% in line with their ailment and lack objectivity.

Rohrphobia -- Cellular & Co. ("Rohr: A journeyman retiree who took Nigerian footie back to the dark ages.")
Yes o, that's me... just don't agree with the lack of objectivity part.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:49 am Uhm….make that Coachphilia
No vex. I think your Rohrphilia is more pronounced (attenuated perhaps) thanks to the equal but opposing Rohrphobia.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:14 amYes o, that's me... just don't agree with the lack of objectivity part.
Fair enough, Celly. It's just that my experience with philias / phobias (as one who gladly suffered from JayJayphilia) is that it is very difficult to be objective in matters related to the ailment. :)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:57 am :D :taunt:
Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:49 am Uhm….make that Coachphilia
No vex. I think your Rohrphilia is more pronounced (attenuated perhaps) thanks to the equal but opposing Rohrphobia.
That’s actually very true. :thumb:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite’.
Na Cellular and dem lynch mob cause am. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "