GERNOT ROHR FULLY PAID IN NAIRA BUT NOT ALLOWED.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EagleEye
Egg
Egg
GERNOT ROHR FULLY PAID IN NAIRA BUT NOT ALLOWED.......

Post by EagleEye »

GERNOT ROHR FULLY PAID IN NAIRA BUT NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER NIGERIA......

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/01/ ... -salaries/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GERNOT ROHR FULLY PAID IN NAIRA BUT NOT ALLOWED.......

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I' sure he's allowed to enter Fifa complaints iffice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Most people on this site are talking about Afcon, you are here talking about the ex coach.

It go soon be #Kongiout.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if true that they are making a mess of the man's pay, expect fifa to jump in asap. Dem go protect their own.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I’m curious as to why his visa would have run out just before AFCON.
What a coincidence.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

E don do..let the man go and rest..natives
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:17 pm I’m curious as to why his visa would have run out just before AFCON.
What a coincidence.
BTW, is it that hard to get a visa to that failed state?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Should have paid him in groundnut ...

Rouge of a coach

Wha choo looking at?!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

If the story is true, he can apply for a visitors visa....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The report reads like he needs a 'Ghana-Must-Go' bag to come and collect the money over the counter + the NFF are responsible for VISA issuance in the country... :dream:

Lazy journalism at its best.. :boo:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr Shows wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:20 pm The report reads like he needs a 'Ghana-Must-Go' bag to come and collect the money over the counter + the NFF are responsible for VISA issuance in the country... :dream:

Lazy journalism at its best.. :boo:
Kpom.
Every primary school graduate is a journalist nowadays.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Liberia risks Ban from FIFA over Former Coach Landi arrears

The Liberia National team the (Lone Star) could face a huge ban from Football governing body FIFA if they don’t settle former Italian Coach Roberto Landi Salary arrears.
Last month, Fifa warned the Liberia Football Association (LFA) to immediately settle the arrears of its former Italian Coach Roberto Landi which is in the tone of One- hundred and twenty-three -thousands-one -fifty United States Dollars US$123,150 in arrears.

FIFA mandated the LFA to pay the Italian Coach dues in 30days time as of 9 September to 9 October or faced a harsher punishment, perhaps a sanction if fail or don’t settle in time its former coach Roberto Landi his outstanding dues.

The Italian tactician was in charge of the Liberia National team from 2011-2012 but illegally dismiss on Febraury 17, 2012, for poor results, after one year at the helm of the Red, White and Blue.

Liberia owed the Italian coach US$123,150 in salary arrears and match-winning bonuses, which the country has failed to pay, since 2012, from the past regimed of the Liberia Football Association to its presence leadership.

According to a ruling from FIFA disciplinary committee mandates the LFA to pay US$70,000 as outstanding salary plus a five-percent interest from 2 August 2012 until the effective date of the payment; US$3,150 as “dinner indemnity”, plus five percent interest from 2 August 2012 until the effective date of the payment and US$50,000 as compensation for the termination of contract, plus five-percent interest from 14 January 2014 until the effective date of the payment.

The Liberia Football Association (LFA) was granted a final deadline of 30 days as from the notification of the final decision on (9/09/2021) in which to settle the said amount,” Fifa’s communication has stated.

“Upon the expiry of the aforementioned final deadline and in the event of persistent failure or default to comply in full with the decision within the period stipulated, a ban and a fined will be pronounced on the Liberian National team, until the amount due is paid.”

Meanwhile, since the FIFA mandate to the Liberia Football Association (LFA) to pay Coach Roberto Landi, there hasn’t been any communication to the italian coach concerning his payment in an aftermath the time, FIFA has granted to the Liberia Football Association has expired on October 9, 2021. Therefore all that is left is for the former Lone Star coach to resubmit his claim to FIFA and Liberia will be hit with a sanction.

In an Liberian Sports International interview with coach Landi on Sunday, the Italian Coach confirmed he hasn’t received any payment or communication from the Liberia Football Association (LFA) adhering to his payment.

“I Want my money, I didn’t received any money, from anybody at the Liberian Football Association LFA, neither a communication about my money, therefore its seem to be no interest in paying my money, Landi said.

All I will do is to filed my Complain to FIFA who will take action on the LFA, ” this not my problem but FIFA problem all i want is my money, Landi added.

In a related development FIFA disciplinary Committe will on tomorrow, October 12, 2021 begins banned procedures of federations, whom owes its former coaches arrears and have decline to pay, despite FIFA mandate, and Liberia could be face with ban or sanction if coach Roberto Landi resubmit his claims to the World Footballing body.

In a chitchat with Liberia Football Association deputy Communication Deputy communication Director Benjamin Garkpah, inform Liberian Sports International that the LFA is in coordination with the Government of Liberia to settled Coach Landi arrears. Garkpah couldn’t confirm has soon the LFA will be ready to pay Landi, but said everything is in the pipeline.

The LFA deputy Communication manager has also acknowledged the communication received from Fifa mandating the Liberia Football Association to pay Landi and said they will have no choice but pay the coach what they owe him.

“We don’t have any option because as you can see Fifa are threatening us,” Garkpah told LSI sports on Sunday. “It is something which happened when we had not taken over the office but we cannot run away now, he added.

https://liberiapublicradio.com/2021/10/ ... i-arrears/
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:17 pm I’m curious as to why his visa would have run out just before AFCON.
What a coincidence. Bbn
Well, maybe his Visa expired. We all know visas are given for a certain period of time. When such time passes, then the Visa is expired and needs renewal. In this case, maybe Rohr's visa expired
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:09 pm If the story is true, he can apply for a visitors visa....
Personally, I doubt the story is true, especially because I don't think coach Rohr was previously/ever paid in Naira. If I am correct, then why pay him in Naira now?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.