Who attacked us?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who attacked us?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Shaii.... enemies of progress managed to shut down CE all day today. I suspect it was the anti Rohr haters who were shaking in anticipation of the GB game but ifa has defeated them. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Who attacked us?

Post by 1naija »

I thought that would force you to go get a gaddem job, but even that didn't work.

Like it's a goat ...i mean goal said on another platform, we should look at those who played and knew they would be kick out of the tournament.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:21 am I thought that would force you to go get a gaddem job, but even that didn't work.

Like it's a goat ...i mean goal said on another platform, we should look at those who played and knew they would be kick out of the tournament.
Onku, i was at work when it happened. Where were u? Flossing on da avenue? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:12 am Shaii.... enemies of progress managed to shut down CE all day today. I suspect it was the anti Rohr haters who were shaking in anticipation of the GB game but ifa has defeated them. :laugh:
I wonda-oo! No taim wey attack gud, but dis one com happon wen we want dis place, proproly. Anyway, gud awa able technicians don fix de tin for us
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

It was the Ghananese.
http://www.naijiant.com/
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »