Augustin Eguavoen take a bow sir

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Augustin Eguavoen take a bow sir

Post by 100%Naija »

waka-man wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:54 pm
john12 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:12 am
john12 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 am Egu has impressed and done a marvelous job thus far. But, he has to surpass the previous tournament for this project to be deemed successful. I have been impressed with egu team Selections, timely substitution, team performance and result. But, we must win or reach the finals for me to eat my humble pie

Oga, why the insults? Let’s learn to respect other people opinion respectfully. No matter how you feel, everyone won’t have the same opinion as yours
Now I’ve seen everything. This brother is arguing with himself, responding to his own threads, and accusing his own self of insults.

Wonderful wondrament.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am also getting accustomed to the new setup. Free the bros abeg. :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:08 am Yeah, it's best to save it to see how far the SE progresses. Good job so far though and good luck to the boys and to Mr. Eguavoen.
Kpom!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

john12 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 am Egu has impressed and done a marvelous job thus far. But, he has to surpass the previous tournament for this project to be deemed successful. I have been impressed with egu team Selections, timely substitution, team performance and result. But, we must win or reach the finals for me to eat my humble pie

Oga, why the insults? Let’s learn to respect other people opinion respectfully. No matter how you feel, everyone won’t have the same opinion as yours
Now I’ve seen everything. This brother is arguing with himself, responding to his own threads, and accusing his own self of insults.

Wonderful wondrament.
You clearly know that it was done in error. You guys are lucky that I am now a changed man. Omo, Nigerians will really test you.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Wonderful wondrament.
:rotf: :rotf:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

sabb wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:54 pm

Wonderful wondrament.
:rotf: :rotf:
What's this whole gang-up about?
Una sef.
Weytin John12 do una?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm

Wonderful wondrament.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am also getting accustomed to the new setup. Free the bros abeg. :D

When I said the lowlife was a lunatic who needed to be locked up at the back of a house, tied and allowed to be gnawed by vicious vultures, una sey i wicked! No be human being that one be. He is done!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?