SUPER EAGLES FINALLY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
SUPER EAGLES FINALLY

Post by Igugu »

After watching this crop of fighting eagles, and the work that Egwuevoen has done with the squad, I can finally say: we are ready for the world. Of all the players that have taken the field in these past three games, my only concern is Sadiq Umar. I a much fierce defense of the likes of Argentina, Brazil, Germany, and the like, he will not cut the mustard. He needs to work on his stamina, quickness, his sense of positioning, strength, ball control, and above all finishing skills.

The rest of the boys are top-notch. Great job boys and welcome Supper Eagles.
soma
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPER EAGLES FINALLY

Post by soma »

Is he Hausa? Is he the new quota boy when Musa leaves? He has no business in the teM

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Igugu wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:13 pm After watching this crop of fighting eagles, and the work that Egwuevoen has done with the squad, I can finally say: we are ready for the world. Of all the players that have taken the field in these past three games, my only concern is Sadiq Umar. I a much fierce defense of the likes of Argentina, Brazil, Germany, and the like, he will not cut the mustard. He needs to work on his stamina, quickness, his sense of positioning, strength, ball control, and above all finishing skills.

The rest of the boys are top-notch. Great job boys and welcome Supper Eagles.
That's like everything. :D I think he will only make the team if there are multiple injuries
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Sadiq should be kept far away from the team when Osimhen and Onuachu return.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don’t want to go Sadiq too hard, but in general, I agree. He doesn’t appear to be National Team quality.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Sadiq was our top striker at Olympics, one of the top scorer in segunda spain...... I think his problem is either jinx or jitters atm.... also may be the team format/style and his game is yet to be suited
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

In my view, Sadiq still belongs to this team and I really do not understand why he is pilloried. Grantes that he is not Osimhen nor is he Awoniyi but I like his hustle. Yes, he has weaknesses but his upside is good enough.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

In my view, Sadiq still belongs to this team and I really do not understand why he is pilloried. Grantes that he is not Osimhen nor is he Awoniyi but I like his hustle. Yes, he has weaknesses but his upside is good enough.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

mapet wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 am Sadiq was our top striker at Olympics, one of the top scorer in segunda spain...... I think his problem is either jinx or jitters atm.... also may be the team format/style and his game is yet to be suited
jinx and jitter may affect composure and technique, but does it affect pace and power too? Haba guys.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goldleaf wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:43 pm
i am tearing up and getting super emotional watching this .. up eagles :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

this nah the remix

nah the original be this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved