If We don’t reach the Finals or win it’s a Failure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

visieC
Egg
Egg
Re: If We don’t reach the Finals or win it’s a Failure

Post by visieC »

john12 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:32 pm I think the possibility of our winning this AFCON trophy is high. Granted these things are hard to predict, but the other teams I watched play, are NOT all that.
Sir, football isn’t a mathematical equation I.e 1 + 1 = 2. For example, at the last tournament, Morocco won all 3 group stage game and got eliminated at the round of 16 while Algeria won all their Group stage matches and lifted the tournament. In 2013, we had a horrible group stage performance then lifted the trophy. It is why, I pay attention to “Result”. “End product” than sentimental Analysis. So far, Eguavoen has done a marvelous job sha
John12 - I appreciate your deep understanding of footbal.
So many people think a game is decided before it's played.

My view is that any of 5 teams can win it

Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Ivory Coast or Mali
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

visieC wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:56 pm
john12 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:32 pm I think the possibility of our winning this AFCON trophy is high. Granted these things are hard to predict, but the other teams I watched play, are NOT all that.
Sir, football isn’t a mathematical equation I.e 1 + 1 = 2. For example, at the last tournament, Morocco won all 3 group stage game and got eliminated at the round of 16 while Algeria won all their Group stage matches and lifted the tournament. In 2013, we had a horrible group stage performance then lifted the trophy. It is why, I pay attention to “Result”. “End product” than sentimental Analysis. So far, Eguavoen has done a marvelous job sha
John12 - I appreciate your deep understanding of footbal.
So many people think a game is decided before it's played.

My view is that any of 5 teams can win it

Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Ivory Coast or Mali

Senegal, Nigeria, Cameroon, Morroco, Ivory Coast or Mali
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We didn’t even reach the finals. This project was a Colossal Failure. I told you guys, I warned you guys, check my track record on cyber eagles predictions (distinction). This is a lesson to people, Be Honorable, honor your Word, Learn from History, be a person of Integrity and remember Karma..
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:02 pm We didn’t even reach the finals. This project was a Colossal Failure. I told you guys, I warned you guys, check my track record on cyber eagles predictions (distinction). This is a lesson to people, Be Honorable, honor your Word, Learn from History, be a person of Integrity and remember Karma..
John 12......you are one of the few Nigerian supporters that is realistic.
The modern game is played with defense and midfield.
one cannot win on paper.
You must work hard, defend and attack when necessary.

I do not think it's a failure.
Now the team knows what it must do to beat Ghana.

I want NAIJA in Qatar.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

visieC wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:14 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:02 pm We didn’t even reach the finals. This project was a Colossal Failure. I told you guys, I warned you guys, check my track record on cyber eagles predictions (distinction). This is a lesson to people, Be Honorable, honor your Word, Learn from History, be a person of Integrity and remember Karma..
one cannot win on paper.

I want NAIJA in Qatar.

It isn’t a Failure, it’s a Colossal Failure. Can you imagine your child being a 3rd place student in Js1, and becoming a 15th place student the next year. What will you describe such attitudes as?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:39 pm
ANC wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:27 pm even if they lose the next game, I for one would not be upset or sad.
I hate teams that play like cowards
Are you for real :shock: :shock: :shock:??? In any case everyone has their own motivations for following "The wonderful game" although, when push comes to shove, most fans tend to value glory over being entertained.
@ANC. Are you still happy today??
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:17 pm
visieC wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:14 pm
one cannot win on paper.

I want NAIJA in Qatar.
Relax John12:

I would take world cup participation to AFCON any day.

Go beat Ghana and all is well.
It isn’t a Failure, it’s a Colossal Failure. Can you imagine your child being a 3rd place student in Js1, and becoming a 15th place student the next year. What will you describe such attitudes as?